Simparica Trio for Dogs
Simparica Trio for Dogs is a highly effective treatment for controlling internal and external parasites in dogs. This product completely eliminates fleas and ticks. Moreover, Simparica Trio also prevents heartworm infection in dogs. In addition, it’s also effective against intestinal worms such as roundworms and hookworms. Simparica Trio works on various types of ticks – American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, lone star ticks, deer ticks and gulf coast ticks. This palatable liver-flavored chewable can be used on puppies and dogs above the age of 8 weeks.
How Does it Work?
Simparica Trio consist of three active ingredients – Sarolaner, Moxidectin and Pyrantel. The first ingredient, Sarolaner, assists in killing the fleas and ticks. Furthermore, Moxidectin prevents heartworm disease and Pyranted treats and controls roundworms and hookworms in dogs.
Important Note: Please consult your vet before buying this product. Dogs with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- Palatable liver-flavored chewable tablets
- Eliminates fleas and ticks
- Provides month long protection from Heartworms
- Recommended for dogs over 8 weeks of age
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Select the pack as per your dog’s weight.
- The chewable has to be administered directly into your dog’s mouth.
- Or you can mix it with your pet’s food.
- Repeat the treatment every month for best results.
- For more details, refer to the product label.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- This treatment is for animal consumption only.
- Ensure you wash your hands thoroughly after handling the product.
- Not to be used on humans.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- The dogs should be tested for heartworms before starting the treatment.
- The effectiveness of Simparica Trio hasn’t been evaluated on breeding, lactating or pregnant dogs.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Sarolaner, Moxidectin and Pyrantel|
overpriced but worksPrice has gone up 50% in last 2 yrs. No reason
GreatNever had an issue with it.