Dorwest Evening Primrose Oil for Healthy Skin and Coat in Dogs and Cats
Dorwest presents a complementary feed that benefits the skin and coat health. Providing high levels of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), this oil is available in easy-to-give liquid. It is a rich source of Omega 6 fatty acid, which maintains good skin and a lustrous coat, and sustains a healthy hormonal balance. The maintaining of hormonal balance helps in restoring behavioral and coat quality. It is the ideal formulation for giving your pets from 8 weeks of age, as it contains no odor or taste; it is easy to feed to your pets.
- A supplementary feed rich in omega fatty acids
- Maintains good skin condition, improves coat health, and sustains a healthy hormonal balance
- Helps skin renewal, dryness, scruffiness, and coat shine
- Restores hormonal balance to maintain behavior
- No odor or taste makes it easy to feed
- Suitable for pregnant and lactating females
- 1 drop per 4lbs (2kg) bodyweight daily
- Mix it into your pet’s food and feed it to them
- Contains glass pipette- take care while handling
- Suitable for pets older than 8 weeks of age
- Store in a dry, cool place
- Keep out of reach of children
Mode of administration
Dogs and Cats
Evening Primrose Oil with a minimum of 10% GLA
Crude fiber 0.2%
Oils & fats 91.2%
Dorwest Herbs Ltd.
Still Have Questions? – Please email us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
AmazingThis supplement is really amazing.