Antezole Paste for Dogs/cats
Antezole Paste is a broad spectrum de-worming treatment for gastrointestinal worm infection in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. It treats and prevents ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Tapeworms are usually transferred to the dog by fleas. In order to control worms, it is essential to treat them with flea and tick preventives along with deworming. Regular treatment with Antezole paste helps in controlling worm infection and keeps your pet healthy. It comes in dial a dose syringe of 15 ml and 30 ml. Regular treatment of your pet with this paste ensures his well-being and safety.
How it works?
Puppies should be de-wormed every 3 weeks from the age of 4-12 weeks of age, and after that at regular intervals of 3-6 months. Antezole Paste worming treatment contains Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Fenbendazole that works together for the treatment of roundworm, tapeworm, whipworm and hookworm infestations. The composition of Praziquantel is 25mg/ml, Pyrantel Paomate is 108 mg/ml and Fenbendazole is 67 mg/ml. The ingredients directly acts on nerve cells and destroys these parasites. The oral paste prevents worm infection and other intestinal diseases.
- Safe for all breeds
- Efficiently eliminates ascarids, tapeworms and hookworms
- Suitable for puppies and kittens above 4 weeks of age
- Easy to administer
- Readily accepted
- Can be administered directly or mixed with the food.
- Feeding or fasting before the treatment is not necessary.
- Can be provided to pregnant dogs 10 days before whelping.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle, turn the ring to the required dosage.
- Each graduation is equal to 1 ml.
- Release the dose as near to the back of the tongue as possible.
- Replace the cap.
- Cats up to 9kg (2ml)
- Dogs up to 9kg (2ml)
- Dogs between (10-20 kg) - 4ml
- Dogs between (21-35 kg) - 8ml
- Dogs between (36-52 kg) - 11ml
- Store below 25 degree temperature
- Keep out of the reach from pets and children
No known side effects found yet.
|Target species||Dogs and Cats|
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredients||
Sep 19, 2021
Best ProductNo more worm problem in my furry mate, thanks to Antezole!
Jul 13, 2021
Cost-effectiveAffordable and effective treatment. Nice business to get it from here.
Apr 19, 2021
Worthy ProductEffectively treatments hookworms and other worms too. Worthy product for our dogs.
Mar 17, 2021
Using since monthsI have been using this treatment for months but it has never disappointed me. Must-buy product for worm treatment.
Feb 22, 2021