Effipro DUO Spot-On for Cats
Effipro DUO Spot-on for cats offers optimal protection against ticks and fleas along with household flea infestations. The innovative working of Effipro DUO destroys existing adult fleas and ticks without requiring a blood meal. The integrated solution offers long lasting protection against developing flea eggs in the pet environment. The spot on helps to reduce protection gaps that may lead to residual flea problems. Effipro DUO is a ultimate flea and tick treatment that offers a proactive approach to flea management.
How it works?
Effipro DUO is developed with two active ingredients – fipronil and pyriproxyfen. Fipronil which is an adulticide kills fleas and ticks without the need for the insects to bite. It sterilizes and kills adult fleas by directly attacking their nervous system. The other ingredient pyriproxyfen is an IGR – insect growth regulator. It impedes the immature life stages to offer three months of protection against flea life cycle completion. Effipro DUO comes in drop-lock pipette that ensures that the solution is released only when it is pressed for treatment. It offers fingertip control throughout the application.
- Highly effective to control flea infestation
- Works against tick infestation
- One treatment prevents future infestations for 5 weeks
- Inhibits growth of flea eggs for 12 weeks after application
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Provides persistent acaricidal efficacy for one week
- Safe for cats and kittens
- Remove the pipette from the pack.
- Keeping the pipette upright, tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure that the contents are within the main body of the pipette.
- Break open the seal of the spot-on pipette along the scored line.
- Part the coat on the back of neck area until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents evenly at one or two spots.
- Ensure the solution is applied to skin only without messing with the pet’s hair.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do smoke, eat or drink while applying the solution.
- Wash hands after treatment.
- Do not use in animals that are sensitive to the key ingredients present in the product.
- Do not treat pregnant, lactating or breeding cats.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen|
pretty happy to see the results
POWERFUL FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT
Ordered this and havent seen a flea on my cats, always effective
have started before the flea season started and the result no fleas during the season
it is the perfect pick for our cats as it goes along with their body types.