K9 Advantix Flea Treatment for Dogs
K9 Advantix is a monthly spot-on treatment for fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitoes, sand flies, stable flies and insects. Its effective action destroys existing fleas within 24 hours and 98.5% ticks within 48 hours of application. Suitable for all breeds of dogs, this waterproof treatment repels ticks from sticking on the treated dog’s body.
How it works?
A Bayer product, K9 Advantix is a highly powerful monthly spot-on treatment for 7 weeks and older puppies and dogs. It kills and controls broad spectrum of external parasites including fleas, American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, lone star ticks, deer ticks, mosquitoes, biting lice, flies and insects. It uses ‘hot foot’ mechanism to prevent ticks from being attached to the treated dog’s body.
The joint action of active ingredients Imidacloprid and Permethrin kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. The newly formed fleas and tick life stages are destroyed within 2 hours. The ingredients obstruct the sodium channels of the parasites leaving them paralyzed and dead.
- Fast acting treatment for fleas, ticks, flies, mosquitoes, lice and insects.
- Easy to apply topical treatment that for all breeds of dogs.
- Suitable for 7 weeks and older puppies and dogs.
- Kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours.
- Stops ticks from attaching the pet’s body.
- Fights flea and tick invasion for one complete month.
K9 advantix is available in four different color-coded packs.
- Green pack – for puppies and dogs weighing between 1 and 10 lbs.
- Aqua pack – for medium sized dogs weighing between 11 and 20 lbs.
- Red pack – for large sized dogs weighing between 21-55 lbs
- Blue pack – for extra large dogs weighing over 55 lbs
For application, follow the given steps:
Step1: Make the pet stand comfortably. Part his fur between the shoulder blades to create a bare skin spot.
Step2: Invert the open K9 Advantix tube such that its tip touches the skin spot. Squeeze out the content at this spot.
Step3: For larger dogs with weight more than 20 lbs, apply at 3-4 spots starting from spot between the shoulder blades and move across the backbone. Let the applied site be completely dry.
|Dog Weight||Dog Size||Pack Color|
|1-10 lbs||Puppies and small dogs||Green|
|11-20 lbs||Medium dogs||Aqua|
|21-55 lbs||Large dogs||Red|
|>55 lbs||Extra large dogs||Blue|
Note: Consult your vet before treating sick, debilitated, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not use on puppies younger than 7 weeks of age.
- Do not use on any other species of pets.
- Do not apply to canines allergic to any of the ingredients of the treatment.
- While applying, keep away from the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Wear gloves. Wash hands after treating the pet.
- Wash and sterilize hands after treating the pet.
- Store in cool temperature, below 30 degrees.
- Bathe the pet only after 48 hours of application.
- In case of any adverse reactions, consult your vet at the earliest.
- Do not use on dogs younger than 7 weeks of age.
|Target species||7 weeks and older puppies and dogs|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Imidacloprid, Permethrin|
|Brand Name||K9 Advantix|
Mar 16, 2020
K9 for canineThis treatment is highly effective
Feb 09, 2020
no other treatmentswe never use any other flea treatments except advantix for our labs.
Jan 02, 2020
effectiveits so effectve that i bought for my friend's puppy too as christmas gift.
Nov 25, 2019
no more flea homewith a family of outdoor and indoor dogs, my home used to be a mess with flea infestation starting this treatment on all of them, now my home too is clean.
Oct 14, 2019