Seresto Flea and Tick Collar
Advantage Seresto Collar is one of most popular flea and tick preventive collars specially designed for dogs. Seresto Collar provides protection against fleas for up to 8 months. It not only repels ticks but also kills them. It protects your furry pal from fleas, flea larvae, ticks along with sarcoptic manage. The flea collar is odorless and mess free. Due to its water-resistant property dogs can go for a bath or swim. It also has safety release mechanism that assists when your dog gets caught or tangled thus preventing strangulation.
It is available for small dogs and large dogs. With the aid of this flea and tick collar, you can enjoy the freedom from monthly topical flea and tick preventative treatments. Just select the correct size of the collar and place it around the dog's neck and it starts to work immediately.
Recommended for dogs and puppies at least 7 weeks of age.
How does it work?
Imidacloprid and flumethrin are the two active ingredients present in this effective flea and tick collar. When the collar is placed on the dog's neck an exclusive polymer matrix enables the collar to slowly release controlled doses of these two ingredients over an extended period of time. These two ingredients work in synergy to enhance the effectiveness of the collar. When the collar is placed on the dog, the ingredients get apportioned on the exterior surface of the dog's skin and hair coat. When the pesky parasites, fleas and ticks come in contact with the dog, the advanced technology present in the collar adjusts the active ingredients and then depending on the concentration of the ingredients in the lipid layer of the dog's skin releases a steady, low dose that kills fleas and ticks.
Dogs must not be bathed more than once per month in order to maintain eight-month flea protection duration.
For small dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 3 months for tick control.
For large dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 3 months for tick control.
|Dog Size||Flea Protection||Tick Protection|
|Seresto Collar for Small Dogs upto 18 lbs||8 Months||4 Months|
|Seresto Collar for Large Dogs over 18 lbs||8 Months||4 Months|
- Assists in controlling sarcoptic mange
- Contains light reflectors that assist in seeing things even in twilight and night
- Effective against dog tick and bush tick
- Exterminates and repulses fleas before they lay eggs
- Exterminates and repulses ticks
- Exterminates chewing lice
- Extremely safe to use for dogs
- Formulated with sustain release technology that prevents strangulation if the collar is caught or tangled
- Gets rid of all life stages of brown dog ticks
- Kills adult fleas within a day after administration of the collar
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact
- Kills prevailing chewing lice
- Odorless and non-greasy collar that is very effective against fleas and ticks
- Recommended for dogs and puppies at least 7 weeks of age
- Starts working as soon as the collar is applied
- Very easy to administer
There are two sizes of Seresto Collar available in the market:
- Seresto for dogs and puppies up to 8 kg of body weight - 15 inches collar
- Seresto for dogs over 8 kg of body weight - 27.5 inches collar
How to Use:
- Take out the collar from the tin and laminated bag.
- Position the collar on the dog's neck.
- Thrust one end of the collar through the loop.
- Alter the collar to fit in the correct size by leaving a space of two fingers between the collar and the dog's neck.
- Cut off the excessive collar.
- If you have a growing puppy then check the collar periodically and adjust the size as per his growth.
- After administering the collar it is advised to wash your hands properly with soap and water
- Children should be kept away from this product
- Do not open seal pack until it is ready to use
- Keep the product at a room temperature without any direct exposure to sun
- The safety of this product has not been evaluated on pregnant and lactating animals
- To be used externally on dogs
- No possible side effects observed on dogs after administering this treatment
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Flumethrin, Imidacloprid|
Latest Customer Queries
Do I need to remove the Seresto Collar when I give my pet a bath or if it gets wet?
Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar is water-resistant and does not need to be removed when your pet goes swimming or is bathed.
How does Seresto for dogs work?
The collar starts killing the existing fleas on your dog within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours, and then kills or repels fleas and ticks within a few hours to prevent new infestations.
Are Seresto Collar Safe?
Veterinarians consider the Seresto Collar a safe preventative against fleas and ticks, and not harmful to adults or kids.
Can Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar be used in puppies?
Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar can be used on puppies aged seven weeks and older.
What makes a Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar different from other flea and tick collars?
Seresto Collar is made with innovative technology, which enables it to release controlled doses of the active ingredients over a long period of time. The ingredients are transferred to your dog’s skin and coat, and spread across their entire body, keeping them protected from fleas and ticks for 7-8 months. It kills fleas within 24 hours and actively repels and kills ticks through contact, so no bite is required for it to work.
How long does the collar last?
Seresto Flea and Tick Control collar protect your dog against fleas and ticks for 7-8 months in a single application. It is recommended the collar is replaced after this time to provide continuous protection.
Still Have Questions? – Please email us your queries at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
very easy to put on
This collar is easy to put on and doesn't have any side effects.
This is the 5th collar I have bought for my guy Alien. Hes a small pooch but really gets out there . outside of all the other benefits of this collar the one that really stands out (besides having NO fleas) is that over time the collars continue to be effective. Collar after collar is as effective as the !st one.
This collar lasts for a very long time and works perfectly against parasites.
Used for the first time last year! Extremely impressed! Never saw a flea or tick or scratching from either dog last year. Already bought for this year!!!