Petscreen SPF23 Sunscreen for Dogs, Cats and Horses
Petscreen SPF23 is an efficient sunscreen for dogs, cats and horses. It protects pets from harmful UV rays of the sun. Petscreen is specially formulated for pets frequently exposed to sunlight as well as light-skinned and white-colored pets. Petscreen SPF23 prevents and controls harmful skin problems like skin cancer and other lumps due to heavy exposure to the sun. Regular application of Petscreen also protects pets from sunburn and suntan.
How it works?
Petscreen SPF23 is specially designed sunscreen for pets. It contains 4 different sunscreen agents in a quick-drying base for total protection. Octocrylene, Octyl dimethyl PABA and Butyl methoxy dibenzoyl methane are the main ingredients. These components make a thin protective layer on the skin and safeguard your pet from sun rays. Daily application of sunscreen on light-colored pets will provide them protection against skin conditions due to sun exposure.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Store below 25 degree Celsius away from direct sunlight.
- Do not spray on cuts or broken skin.
- Ensure not to spray directly onto the face and eyes.
- Petscreen SPF23 must not be used on sensitive areas, like noses.
No known side effects are found yet.