Coximed 100 Tablets - Coximed Racing Pigeon and Birds Treatment
Coximed is an effective solution for treating Coccidiosis in birds. This oral treatment controls and prevents the infection in young, racing and breeding pigeons. Coximed is highly beneficial for sick pigeons as it treats faster and helps to restore pigeon’s health without any possible side effects. The single dose treatment works perfectly to prevent re-infestation.
How does it work?
Coximed works effectively in controlling Coccidiosis in birds. It contains Diclazuril an active ingredient that destroys the parasite and restores pigeons’ health. If you are treating a pigeon in a coop, then consider treating all the pigeons in the same coop to avoid spreading of infection from one to another. It is essential to maintain proper hygiene in pigeon houses to prevent re-infestation. This oral treatment is safe to administer pigeons during breeding season also.
- Coximed is A-One formula for treating Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors.
- The single dose treats 98% of Coccidiosis in birds.
- Coximed is highly effective due to its double strength.
- This oral treatment is highly beneficial for young pigeons, when treated after weaning.
- Coximed tablets come in affordable rates compared to other treatments.
- It is beneficial to alternate this treatment with Medicox to prevent resistance build-up.
For Young Pigeons:
- Administer one tablet the day after weaning.
For Racing Pigeons:
- Provide one tablet per pigeon once a month during the racing season.
For Breeding Pigeons
- Administer one tablet per pigeon once a month during the breeding season.
For Sick Pigeons
- Administer one tablet to a sick pigeon and follow dosage after 10 days.
If bird is suffering from severe worm infections, repeat the dosage after 14 days.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not slaughter birds or pigeons for human consumption within 10 days of Coximed administration.
- Keep it away from pets and children
- Store it in a tightly closed container.
- No known contraindications found yet.
- In case of complications seen in pigeons after treatment, immediately talk to your vet.
|Target Species||Pigeons and Birds|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Diclazuril 5 mg|
Using for months but this treatment never disappointed me. Would strongly recommend this.
The best ever solution for my little birdies. It suits them and works well!
Value for money. The product does what it says!
I am using this for months and never got disappointed. Would strongly recommend this
has been the best of all the treatments we have been using for our flock