Essential 6 For Dogs for Supplements
Essential 6 for dogs is a nutritional supplement for skin care of dogs. The topical solution provides essential vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants to keep canine skin healthy. It keeps dog’s skin hydrated and odor free. Made up of all natural ingredients, the solution rejuvenates canine skin with necessary nutrients.
How does it work?
Essential 6 for dogs is a scientific formulation made up of essential nutrients in a ratio that boosts skin health. Made up of essential nutrients, fatty acids and a combination of vegetable oils and ten essential oils, the supplement ensures healthy skin and coat in dogs. It replenishes the hydrolipidic film of canine skin and keeps it hydrated, smooth and damage free.
The oily content reduces dandruff, itchiness and dryness in the skin and coat of canines. By supplying necessary nutrients Essential 6 keeps canine skin healthy and disease free. The results are found within 3-4 weeks of application.
The dosage varies with the weight of the pet. Weigh your pet first and choose the relevant pack. Check dosage table for details.
Part the fur between the shoulder blades of the dog. Invert the open pipette and empty the content at the skin spot. Do not rub and allow it to diffuse naturally.
- Apply one pipette once a week for eight continuous weeks.
- Follow initial treatment with maintenance dosage of one pipette at an interval of every two weeks.
- Consult a vet for more information on your pet’s skin care regime.
||Dosage of Essential 6 per week
||4 pipettes with 0.6 ml content
||4 pipettes with 1.2 ml content
||4 pipettes with 2.4 ml content
- Keep away from children and pets
- Do not treat dogs younger than 3 months of age.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Do not treat dogs with Essential 6 two days prior to bathing and washing. Also, avoid applying two days after bathing and washing your pet.
There are no known contraindications of Essential 6 for dogs.