Meditrich 100 Tablets for Pigeons
Meditrich is an ultimate solution for birds and pigeons suffering from infectious disease – cropcanker or Trichomoniasis. This unique formula treats and prevents the infestation in cagebirds and pigeons. The single dose treatment helps to regain strength and health of infected pigeons. This oral treatment cures about 93 % of canker and is safe on young and breeding birds.
How does it work?
Meditrich contains a special ingredient called Metronidazole, which destroys harmful infectious organisms and protects birds from dreadful canker infections. The active component Metronidazole is a non-water soluble ingredient, which cannot be dosed in its pure form as it causes severe regurgitation. But, in Meditrich, it is uniquely formulated through MedPet cellulose coating process that helps in overcoming this problem. Thus, Meditrich cures the disease and helps in restoring strength in birds and pigeons.
- Meditrich is a high-end product for treating cropcanker in pigeons and birds.
- This oral dosage treats about 93% of canker infection in birds and pigeons.
- Meditrich is effective in treating birds of prey and racing pigeons against Trichomoniasis infection.
- Metronidazole ingredient is formulated in special way in this tablet to overcome its unusual non-soluble property.
- This tablet treatment is highly effective in preventing canker infection when combined with other treatments such as Medizole and Cankerex.
- It is highly beneficial to young birds when dosed on weaning day.
- Administer one tablet per pigeon once a month during racing season.
- Administer one tablet to young birds on the day of weaning.
- To control parasites becoming resistant to Meditrich treatment, combine this with other preventives such as Medizole and Cankerex.
- Close the container tightly after use.
- It’s safe for young and racing birds.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and other pets.
No contraindications found. If treatment is not effective talk to your vet.
|Target Species||Pigeons and Birds|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Metronidazole 100 mg|
It helped my two sick birds to restore their health faster. Amazing treatment for birds. Go for it.
It comes with very well directions for use that enable us to use it easily. Good one.
Has reduced the incidences of canker and other infections in our coop.
we used many treatments but nothing works like this
Good product, can't find better prices than here.