Dorwest Kelp Seaweed Tablets For Dogs and Cats
Dorwest Kelp Seaweed tablets will provide your pet with all 37 of the necessary minerals and trace elements. This is the highest strength kelp seaweed product of Dorwest, which is now double in concentration for maximum effect. Many pets have noticeable loss of pigmentation or hair, which can be caused due to mineral deficiencies, especially iron and iodine.
The seaweed tablets contain naturally high levels of iron and iodine that is good for coat and skin pigmentation. Minerals and trace elements are necessary to keep your pets healthy; iodine is required for the thyroid to function and control the body’s metabolism, and iron is the main constituent of red blood cells, which is important for carrying oxygen. As the pet’s body cannot naturally produce these trace elements, it is necessary to provide them with the minerals externally through their diet.
The Kelp seaweed tablets can be used daily as an all-around supplement. It is important to give your pets seaweed tablets at least once a month to enhance the lost pigmentation.
- Rich source of minerals and trace elements
- Essential for a balanced diet
- Naturally made with Kelp seaweed
- Comes with the highest strength of kelp seaweed
- Helps thyroid function and oxygen transmission
- Can be used as an all-round daily supplement
- High in iron and iodine for a strong coat and skin pigmentation
- Double strength and improved sugar-free formulation
- Use 1 tablet per 22lbs (10kg) of bodyweight
- For animals under 11lbs (5kg), crush the tablet and give a proportionate amount
- Give sparingly during hot weather to animals that are prone to inflammatory skin problems
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- For animal treatment only
- Store in a dry, cool place
Mode of administration
Dogs and Cats
Fucus Vesiculosus (kelp) 450mg, Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp) Powder 50mg
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, cellulose coating, silicon dioxide
Crude Fibre – 12.2%
Dorwest Herbs Ltd.
Still Have Questions? – Please email us your queries at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.