Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats
Frontline Plus is a powerful flea and tick protection for cats. This monthly treatment prevents flea infestation before it happens. Frontline Plus for cats is a fast acting solution that kills external parasites like fleas within 12 hours and ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours. Killing almost 100% adult fleas, this strong spot-on destroys all life stages of fleas and prevents re-infestation. This long-lasting and waterproof treatment keeps felines free from fleas and ticks.
How does it work?
A product from Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim, Frontline Plus is a spot-on flea and tick treatment for cats. The two active ingredients – fipronil and (S)-methoprene work effectively to kill fleas and ticks. The powerful ingredient fipronil kills all adult fleas within 12 hours of application. The other ingredient that acts as insect growth regulator breaks life cycle of fleas and destroys eggs, larvae and pupae. With its long lasting effect, Frontline Plus protects cats from flea re-infestation for four weeks. This topical treatment is also effective on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens.
Kindly note that as Merial is now part of Boehringer Ingelheim, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
Frontline Spray is an effective flea and tick control spray for puppies, kittens, dogs, and cats from 2 days of age. This treatment aids in treating and preventing flea infestation. It even aids in controlling flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) in dogs and cats. It provides comprehensive protection against fleas for 3 full months and ticks including paralysis ticks for a maximum of 3 weeks. It is very easy to administer in dogs and cats. It is effective against existing flea and tick infestations. More Info on Frontline Spray.
- Frontline Plus is an effective flea and tick treatment for cats.
- Easy-to-apply product that kills external parasites.
- This flea and tick control protects against ticks that carry Lyme disease.
- Frontline Plus is suitable for all breeds of cats including lactating and pregnant cats.
- With waterproof property, this flea and tick treatment works for a whole month.
- Kills all life stages of parasites and makes your pet free from fleas.
- This fast acting solution makes your cat free from external parasites within few hours.
- Frontline Plus prevents Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Frontline Plus should be used on 8 weeks or older cats and kittens.
- Remove pipette from the pack.
- Hold the pipette upright, break off the tip of the pipette at the pre-cut line.
- Part the fur on the shoulder blades where a pet cannot lick and spot the area with visible skin.
- Place the tip of the pipette on this spot and squeeze the entire content directly on the skin.
- Read the instructions on the Frontline Plus product before starting the treatment.
|Pet||Weight||Dosage||Active ingredients (per 0.50 ml applicator)||Amount|
|Cats/kittens (8 weeks of age)||All weights||Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (0.50ml)||Fipronil (S)-methoprene||9.8% 11.8%|
- Keep the product away from pets and children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Also suitable for pregnant and lactating queens.
- Do not allow your cat to lick the applied area.
- Wash your hands with soap after application of Fontline Plus on your pet.
- Do not use Frontline Plus on kittens less than 8 weeks of age.
- Accidental ingestion can lead to vomiting, hyper-salvation and hyperesthesia.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||Fipronil: 9.8% (S)-methoprene: 11.8% Inert Ingredients: 78.4%|
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
|Brand Name||Frontline Plus|
The product is quite effective. Pretty decent.
Wonderful solution. Aids in destroying flea eggs and larvae.
Frontline Plus is really effective!
There is no better treatment than Frontline plus for my kitty!
If you're on the fence whether to get this product or not, well, just go for it! It's really effective and cheaper too.