Capstar Flea Tablets for Cats
Capstar flea tablets for cats are an ultimate solution to treat sudden outbreaks of flea infestation. Its fast-acting formula works within hours to eradicate fleas completely. Capstar starts working within 30 minutes and kills all fleas within 24 hours. When followed by long-term topical treatment, Capstar protects felines from harmful flea infection and other flea induced diseases.
How does it work?
A product by Norvatis, Capstar for cats is an excellent oral treatment for killing fleas. This one time treatment kills fleas and protects felines from harmful flea carried diseases. An excellent neurotoxin, Nitenpyram in capstar kills pests by freezing their reflex actions in neural passages. The affected fleas die instantly due to damaged nervous system.
This short-term flea treatment is highly effective when pets have heavy flea infestation but has to be followed by long-term treatment to protect cats from re-infestation. Intended for cats weighing minimum 2 pounds or 4 weeks old, Capstar is a rapid active flea management treatment.
- A quick remedy for heavy flea infestation
- Capstar kills 98- 100% adult fleas on cat’s body
- The quick action of killing parasites starts working just within 30 minutes of administration
- It kills all fleas within 24 hours
- Easy to administer oral treatment with no fuss of topical application
- One time go treatment without need to remember monthly dosages
- It is important to weigh your cat before administering Capstar.
- Do not administer to cats less than 2 pounds.
- One tablet is standard for cats weighing 2 to 25 lbs.
- Place the tablet directly in your cat’s mouth or hide it in your cat food.
- When mixing with food, check that your pet finishes the entire meal to ensure full dosage.
- Give one tablet on a daily basis. Within few hours of administration, fleas will be killed.
- Capstar can be administered to 4 weeks and older kittens and cats.
Weight of the cat
1 – 11 Kg
1 tablet Capstar 11.4 mg
- Keep it away from direct sunlight in a dry place.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep the product out of reach of pets and kids.
- It is safe to use on pregnant and lactating queens.
Do not administer to kittens less than four weeks of age.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Quick Flea Relief TabletsIt works! It will eliminates fleas in as little as 30mins. What a great quick flea relief tablet for my little furry friends.
ExcellentThe product is great. However your packaging for shipping is poor. My items were shipped in a padded envelope, so the boxes were squashed during shipping. A small box would have been a much better option. Thank goodness my items were not breakable. You may want to rethink the way you pack and ship.
Works very fast!If you need an additional boost against fleas, use this.