Dermaclens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats
Dermaclens is an antiseptic treatment for healing wounds in dogs. The cream is used as a primary care for treating wounds, abrasions, burns and other cuts. Its acidic property aids in fast recovery of the damaged skin by cleaning and promoting re-growth of damage skin tissues. This easy to apply cream is non-inflammatory and thus propels recovery without causing any kind of irritation.
How it works?
Dermaclens contains malic acid, propionic acid, propylene glycol, salicylic acid and benzoic acid as the active ingredients. The combined effect of all of them aids in removing dead cells, narcotic tissues, discharge, debris and dirt from the wound. It then propels regeneration of ruptured skin tissues for a faster recovery.
The bitter taste of the cream prevents the pet from licking the wound and thus saves from further damage caused due to infections and self-mutilation.
- Formulated for dogs only so, do not use on any other species of animals.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Make sure it does not enter the pet’s eyes. If it does then, flush the eyes with a lot of water.
- Wash hands after applying this cream.
- Store at temperatures between 68°F and 77°F.
- Human ingestion may give toxic results. Take immediate medical help on ingesting the cream.
There are no known contradictions of Dermaclens wound healing cream.