Popantel AllWormer Tablets Cats
To eradicate broad-spectrum intestinal worms, Popantel is an extraordinary anthelmintic product. Inbuilt with exceptional deworming capacity, this over-the-counter prescription helps in controlling different gastrointestinal worms such as roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm. From kittens to old cats, Popantel allwormer works well on all cats.
How does it work?
Popantel contains two active ingredients Praziquantel and Pyrantel Embonate that directly attacks worms and kill them. Being gentle on pets, Popantel allwormer is effective in controlling gastrointestinal worms. This Anthelmintic prescription is highly effective in controlling a wide range of intestinal worms. It helps cat to fight against internal parasites including hookworm, roundworm, and tapeworm. This dewormer is beneficial to all size and breeds of cats including old cats, kittens, breeding toms, pregnant and lactating queens and shows animals.
Tablet* - Sold per tablet.One tablet quantity does not mean one bottle.
- Popantel is an all round dewormer to treat wide range of intestinal worms.
- The tablet form is easy to administer in cats.
- This formulation is highly effective for outdoor pets as well as house pets.
- Best when combined with other treatments like flea and tick prevention.
- A regular deworming treatment with Popantel prevents re-infestation in felines.
- Weighing cats before treatment is necessary.
- Provide dosage according to cat bodyweight. Refer dosage guidelines on the pack.
- Give Popantel tablet as a single dosage through mouth.
- Can also mix it with cat food and ensure the whole meal is finished.
- Your pet should have empty stomach before tablet administration.
- Treat kittens with Popantel every two weeks from 2 weeks of age until 12 weeks.
- Then monthly from 3 months of age until 6 months of age.
- Then onwards for adult cats, administer Popantel every 3 months regularly.
- Treat pregnant and lactating mothers before mating, 10 days before kittening and 2 to 4 weeks after kittening.
|½ tablet for 2.5kg and under bodyweight|
|1 tablet for 2.6kg to 5kg|
|1 tablet per 5kg for 5kg and over|
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Consult a vet, when many cats are housed together.
- Do not treat kittens less than 2 weeks of age.
- Avoid administering cats allergic to ingredients presen t in Popantel.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredients||Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate|
This Popantel treatment is lovely.
This treatment is literally perfect. It doesn't have any side effects.
Popantel is a potential treatment for getting rid of the worms!
My cat was happy to eat this and it seemed to do what it's supposed to. No side effects and works great,