Comfortis Plus (Trifexis) Chewable Tablets
Comfortis Plus (Trifexis) Chewable Tablets For Very Small Dogs 2.3-4.5 Kg (5 - 10lbs) Pink
Comfortis Plus (Trifexis) Chewable Tablets For Small Dogs 4.6-9 Kg (10.1 - 20lbs) Orange
Comfortis Plus (Trifexis) Chewable Tablets For Medium Dogs 9.1-18 Kg (20.1 - 40lbs) Green
Comfortis Plus (Trifexis) Chewable Tablets For Large Dogs 18.1-27 Kg (40.1 - 60 lbs) Blue
Comfortis Plus (Trifexis) Chewable Tablets For Very Large Dogs 27.1-54 Kg (60.1 - 120lbs) Brown
Comfortis Plus for Dogs
Comfortis Plus is a monthly chewable tablet effective in controlling fleas, intestinal worms and heartworms. It kills fleas rapidly and protects against flea infestation for one-month long. Preventing flea reinfestation, Comfortis Plus is useful to control flea allergy dermatitis. When given regularly every month, the oral treatment provides protection against heartworm disease. It treats intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms and whipworms. Comfortis Plus is safe to use in dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age.
How does it work?
Comfortis Plus contains spinosad and milbemycin oxime as the active ingredients. It kills fleas by altering the nerve cell functions and then, thoroughly eliminates. Spinosad is effective in killing existing adult fleas and the other ingredient milbmycin oxime eliminates immature heartworm larvae and intestinal worms. The combination works effectively without triggering the health of a dog. The effectiveness does not reduce by swimming or bathing.
- Effective heartworm and flea preventive
- Kills fleas rapidly and controls flea infestation for one month
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Controls intestinal worm infection
- Easy to administer tasty tablet with no chemical residue
- No spot-on mess
- Can be used with other flea and tick treatments
- Safe for puppies 8 weeks of age
- Select the pack according to your dog’s weight.
- Give it orally by mixing it with food.
- Ensure the whole dosage is taken.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not administer to pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not give to dogs allergic to the active ingredients present in the product.
- It is recommended to have Heartworm test for your dog before starting the treatment.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredients||Spinosad, Milbemycin Oxime|
Best chewThe chew is convenient to dose and works fine
Easy to useNo complications while using this product
Good productThis stuff is amazing....I am gonna by again
worked wellI love this stuff, it works great!