Credelio Flea And Tick Treatment For Dogs
CREDELIO chews for dogs kill adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) and treats and control tick infestations like [Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick), Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick) and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)] for one complete month in dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older, and weighing 4.4 pounds or greater. The beef flavored chew is easy to dose treatment.
How It Works?
Lotilaner - an ectoparasiticide and a member of isoxazoline family, inhibits insect's and acarine's gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-gated chloride channels. This blocks the transfer of chloride ions in the cell membranes thus resulting in uncontrolled neuromuscular activity that causes the death of insects and acarines.
Important Note: Please consult your vet before buying this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- One chew a month keeps fleas and ticks at bay
- Very efficient in controlling flea allergy dermatitis
- Eliminates all the prominent ticks like brown dog tick, American dog tick, black-legged tick, and lone star tick
- The quick acting ingredient is currently one of the popular flea and tick treatment
- Eradicates all the existing adult fleas within 12 hours
- Starts killing parasites within 4 hours of administration
- Beef flavored palatable chew
- Perfectly safe to be given along with other treatments like antibiotics and NSAIDs
- For the pups of 8 weeks of age or more and weighing at least 4.4 pounds.
- Should be fed within 30 minutes after your pooch has eaten the meal.
- The chew should be administered once a month on the same date.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Wash your hands after feeding.
- For animal use only.
- Consult your vet before using this chewable if your dog has a history of seizure, muscle tremors, ataxia, and other neurological disorders.
- The safe use of Credelio in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
These supplies, I just love em. So good and effective.
The credit goes to Credelio. Without it, my dog wouldn't be free of fleas and ticks.
Wow, what effectiveness! Credelio you rock.
Controls ticks well.
Used it a couple of times on my dog, Marley, and it works perfectly.