Effipro DUO Flea & Tick Control Spot-On for Dogs
Effipro DUO for Dogs is recommended to be used against infestations with fleas alone or in association with ticks. The spot-on treats and prevents flea infestations and remains effective to control recurring infestations for 7 weeks. The topical solution controls flea population by inhibiting flea eggs growth into adult fleas for 12 weeks after treatment. The colorless solution kills ticks and provides continuous acaricidal efficacy for 2 weeks against Ixodes ricinus, and for 4 weeks against Dermacentor reticulatus and Rhipicephalus sanguineus. Also used as a part of flea allergy dermatitis treatment strategy, Effipro DUO is recommended to be used on the monthly basis.
How it works?
Effipro DUO is an integrated solution of two potent ingredients – fipronil and pyriproxyfen. The strong combination of these components not only kills fleas and ticks but also controls entire flea life cycle. Fipronil which is a tried and tested adulticide directly attacks the nervous system of pests leaving them paralyzed and ultimately kills these insects. The other ingredient pyriproxyfen is an insect growth regulator, which inhibits immature stages of fleas and provides three months of protection against complete flea life cycle.
- Effective protection against fleas and ticks
- Sterilizes and eliminates adult fleas and ticks without a blood meal
- Provides 3-months protection against flea life-cycle completion
- Broadens coverage to target key developmental steps within the flea life cycle
- Reduces protection gaps that may lead to residual flea issues
- Helps support flea management program
- Remove the pipette from the blister pack.
- Hold the pipette upright and tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure that the contents are within the main body of the pipette below the scored line.
- Break open the seal of the spot-on pipette along the scored line.
- Part the fur at the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly to empty the entire content evenly at one or two spots.
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid smoking, drinking or eating while applying this product.
- Wash hands with soap and water after treatment.
- Do not use in animals hypersensitive to the active ingredients present in the product.
- Do not treat pregnant, lactating or breeding cats.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen|
You must try this once. Worthy and reliable treatment.
Well, On the whole, I would say that if you have flea or ticks problems you should try this once.
Always works for my lovely furry friend. It is the best and effective product I ever had.
Works Quick, no flea allergy
Its perfect for our pack of three dogs, all of them well protected with this treatment