Effipro Spot-On Solution
Effipro Spot-On Solution for Dogs
Effipro Spot-On for Dogs is a newly developed flea and tick preventive. The new spot-on is a highly effective and affordable flea and tick treatment for dogs. The new formulation is developed with the tried and trusted ingredient that kills fleas and ticks effectively without any side effects on your dog. Effipro provides insecticidal efficacy against flea infestations for up to 8 weeks. The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 4 weeks against ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor reticulatus). The monthly spot-on is also recommended as a part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis.
How it works?
Effipro spot-on is an effective treatment for the prevention of fleas and ticks. The new solution is based on a new formula of the tried-and-tested agent fipronil. This is an insecticide and acaricide belonging to the phenylpyrazole family, which is recognized to be active against fleas and ticks. The active ingredient starts killing fleas within 24 hours and ticks usually within 48 hours. It provides fast, effective and long-lasting protection.
- New formula that works perfectly against fleas and ticks
- Starts killing fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours
- Effipro is fast, effective and provides long lasting protection
- Easy to apply with just a gentle pressure to release the product
- Easy to control due to drop-lock technology
- Comes in transparent pipette to ensure entire product is applied
- Hold the pipette upright.
- Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure that the contents are within the main body of the pipette.
- Break the snap-off top of the spot-on pipette along the scored line.
- Part the pet’s coat until its skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette directly against the bared skin and squeeze gently several times to empty its contents.
- Repeat this procedure at one or two different points along the pet’s back.
- Do not apply the product on wounds or damaged skin.
- Avoid contact with the animal’s eyes.
- Avoid contents coming into contact with the fingers.
- If this occurs, wash hands with soap and water.
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on puppies less than 2 months of age.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use in debilitated or sick animals.
- Avoid using in animals that are sensitive to the key ingredients.
- Never use on rabbits, as adverse drug reactions and even death could occur.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
Best FormulaBest formula I have ever used for my pal. It helps to protect my fur buddy against those nasty pests.
Reliable ProductThe product exactly does what its label says!
Excellent ProductEasy to use and effective treatment for my pal. Would strongly recommend this to every pet parent like me.
Best ProductBest ever product I have ever used for my pal.