Effipro Spray Flea & Tick Control for Dogs and Cats
Effipro Spray is a flea control solution presented in a pump action spray for easy topical solution. The spray is highly effective in the treatment of flea (Ctenocephalides spp.) and tick (Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus) infestations in dogs and cats. The spray solution is also used for efficient treatment of biting lice infestations in dogs and cats. It is also used in flea allergy dermatitis treatment management program. The flea spray is highly potent in controlling new infestations by adult fleas for up to 6 weeks in cats and up to 3 months in dogs. The spray is also effective for up to 4 weeks against ticks depending on the environment.
How it works?
Effipro Spray is made up of the highly popular insecticide – fipronil. Fipronil is an insecticide and acaricide from the family of phenylpyrazole. It acts faster by inhibiting the GABA complex, biding to the chloride channel and thereby blocking pre and post-synaptic transfer of chloride ions across the membrane. This results in uncontrolled activity of the central nervous system and death in insects and acarids. Fipronil exhibits insecticidal and acaricidal activity against fleas, ticks and biting lice on dogs and cats. Effipro Spray starts killing the fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. However, all ticks may not be killed within the first 48 hours.
- Controls fleas and ticks on dogs and cats
- Comes in pump spray which is easy to spray
- Prevents new infestations of adult fleas for up to 6 weeks in cats
- Controls flea infestations for up to 3 months in dogs
- Treats and prevents biting lice infestations
- Used in conjunction with other medications for treating flea allergy dermatitis
- Effipro Spray comes in three size spray bottles – 100 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml.
- Adjust the pump nozzle to spray setting.
- Spray on the entire body of the animal, and apply from a distance of approx. 10-20 cm.
- Apply against the lay of the hair and be sure that the entire coat of the animal is dampened.
- Ruffle the coat, especially in long haired animals, so that the product penetrates down to the skin.
- For treatment of the head region, and when treating young or nervous pets, application may be carried out by spraying onto a gloved hand and rubbing the product into the coat.
- Allow to dry the solution naturally.
- Do not towel dry.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommendation dosage.
- Do not spray directly onto the open areas.
- Avoid contact with animal’s eyes.
- Do not allow animals to lick each other following treatment.
- Avoid using on sick and convalescent animals.
- Do not use on rabbits as adverse effects may even result into death.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of excipients.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
always happy to grab the deals and save a little extra
IT WORKS, POWERFUL SPRAY TREATMENT
It has a very good price compared to pet stores.
just a single spray and can sees fleas falling from our dog's fur
though we are in houses, we need to protect our pooch and therefore we never miss to use this one