Frontline Top Spot On Flea and Tick Control for Dogs
For puppies and dogs, Frontline Top Spot is a perfect remedy for fleas, ticks and chewing lice. This instant and effective treatment is ideal for dogs of all sizes. Preventing flea and tick attack, this spot on solution also kills 100% chewing lice within 18 hours. This quick action formula kills adult fleas and ticks within 48 hours. This convenient-to-use formula also aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations.
How does it work?
Frontline Top Spot - a specially formulated product for dogs by Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim is a monthly flea and tick treatment. This powerful treatment quickly and effectively kills fleas, ticks and chewing lice. The fundamental ingredient fipronil targets adult fleas, ticks and biting lice. This ingredient when applied is collected in the oils of the skin and hair, and is released continuously from the hair follicles to skin and hair, resulting in flea and tick control.
The waterproof mechanism works sufficiently even when your dog has a bath or goes for a swim. Frontline Top Spot prevents fleas and ticks from attacking dogs and protects them for the whole month. Works best on puppies and dogs, it is also suitable for breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches.
Kindly note that as Merial is now part of Boehringer Ingelheim, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
- Frontline Top Spot is a fast acting treatment to fight against external parasites.
- The topical solution destroys fleas and ticks within 48 hours of treatment.
- The easy-to-apply formula helps in mess-free application.
- The long lasting monthly flea treatment actively kills fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
- The unique waterproof property destroys insects even if pets have a bath or gone for swimming.
- A convenient to administer topical solution aids in control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Frontline Top Spot prevents Sarcoptic mange infestations.
- According to the weight of your dog, buy Frontline Top Spot pack.
- Make your dog stand in a proper position.
- Part the fur at the back of the neck between the shoulder blades in such a way that skin is visible.
- Open the pipette and place the tip at the spot. Squeeze out the entire content slowly on the skin without touching the hair.
- In case of large and extra large dogs, apply at 3 to 4 spots on the back line.
- Repeat the treatment every 30 days for total flea and tick control.
- Can treat 8 weeks and older puppies and dogs. Frontline Plus is suitable for breeding, pregnant and lactating dog mothers.
|Product name||Pack||Dog Weight||Frontline Top Spot per month|
|Frontline Top Spot Small Dogs||Orange colored pack for 0-22 lbs||Up to 22 pounds||1 pipette of 0.67 ml|
|Frontline Top Spot Medium Dogs||Blue colored pack for 23-44 lbs||23 - 44 pounds||1 pipette of 1.34 ml|
|Frontline Top Spot Large Dogs||Purple colored pack for 45-88 lbs||45 - 88 pounds||1 pipette of 2.68 ml|
|Frontline Top Spot Extra Large Dogs||Red colored pack for 89-132 lbs||89 - 132 pounds||1 pipette of 4.02 ml|
- Frontline Top Spot is specially devised for dogs so never use on cats and other animals.
- Until 48 hours of application, do not allow your pet to swim or bathe.
- Do not allow your dog to lick the applied area until it dries completely.
- Keep away from direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- Avoid using on exposed or cut skin.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children, pets, animal feeds and edible items.
- Never use on dogs allergic to fipronil.
- For sick and debilitated dogs, consult a vet first.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||Fipronil 9.7%|
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
Mar 16, 2020
most reliableThis is one of the best and most reliable treatment for getting rid of fleas!
Feb 09, 2020
KUDOSdelivery timings have improved. KUDOS to you guys
Jan 02, 2020
no more fleasno more fleas and no more flea allergy dermatitis
Nov 26, 2019
affordablefind it quite affordable at canadavetexpress. thanks
Oct 14, 2019