Program Flea Oral Suspension - Flea Control for Cats
Program oral suspension for cats is a monthly dosing oral flea treatment. It gives 100% results in eliminating flea population found on cats. It prevents re-infestation of cat fleas by destroying flea eggs before they develop into adult form. To be mixed with cat’s wet food and given in conjunction with a normal meal, Program suspension proves to be a highly effective flea treatment.
How it works?
From the house of Novartis / Elanco, Program oral suspension provides a month lasting control over flea infestation in cats. It takes only 24-48 hours for Program to kill immature life stages of fleas. Very easy to administer, this oral treatment is ideal for felines who avoid solid tablets.
Active ingredient lufenuron gets into the bloodstream of the pet and destroys flea eggs that come in contact. It does not kill adult fleas that hop on the pet from surroundings. But such pests die eventually when they are unable to reproduce.
Kindly note that as Novartis is now part of Elanco, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
- Ideal for pets who avoid solid food and run away at the sight of tablets.
- Easy to administer treatment
- Kills immature stages of flea life cycle within 24-48 hours.
- Blocks flea eggs from developing and thus prevents re-infestation.
- Kills by contact so saves the pet from fleabites.
- Effective in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in cats.
- Remains effective for an entire month.
Program oral suspension is available in two packs:
- Orange pack for kittens and cats weighing less than or equal to 10 lbs
- Teal for cats weighing between 11-20 lbs
Step1: Check your pet’s weight. Choose the correct dosage as per her weight.
Step2: Mix the entire pack content in the pet’s wet food. Make sure the pet intakes fool dosage by finishing the entire meal.
Step3: To ensure complete absorption, administer Program oral suspension along with regular meal.
Note: If there are more than one cat in the house then treating all of them is important. Take veterinarian guidance if your pet is sick, aging, convalescing, pregnant or lactating.
Do not use on cats younger than 6 weeks of age.
- Not suitable for kittens younger than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not administer to any other species of pet.
- Unsafe if it enters cat’s eyes and mouth.
- Store in cooler temperature that is less than 25 degrees.
- Keep away from children, food and pet feeds.
- Consult a vet on observing adverse reactions like vomiting, diarrhea, respiratory problems, lethargy etc.
- After giving the suspension, clean hands with soap and water.
|Target species||6 weeks and older cats|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Manufacturer||Novartis / Elanco|
|Brand Name||Program Oral Suspension|
Oh my word, what a quality oral flea treatment.
What a good Program this is. Just too good.
This is quite a good treatment.
It is very easy to administer!
This treatment provides complete protection