Simparica Monthly Flea and Tick Protection Chewable For Dogs
Simparica is a monthly chewable tablet to control fleas and ticks on dogs. The flavored chewable tablet kills adult fleas and prevents flea infestations. It is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of tick infestations. The oral tablet kills ticks including lone star ticks, golf coast ticks, American dog ticks and brown dog ticks for one month. Simparica is safe to use in dogs 8 weeks of age and older and weighing 2.8 lbs or more.
How does it work?
Simparica is a great tasting chew. It contains the powerful ingredient – sarolaner. The ingredient seeps into blood stream and safely delivers persistent continuous protection against fleas and ticks for 35 days. It provides controls fleas and ticks as well as prevents flea and tick infestation.
Important Note: Please consult your vet before buying this product. Dogs with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- Provides rapid relief from flea infestations
- Eliminates fleas and controls flea allergies
- Starts killing fleas within 3 hours and ticks within 8 hours
- Kills existing fleas before they lay eggs
- Destroys ticks and prevents tick-borne diseases
- Simparica should be given orally once a month.
- Dosage is recommended according to dog weight.
- Administer it by hand or mix it with food like other tablet medications.
- Ensure the dog takes the complete dosage.
- Strictly for veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- The safe use of SIMPARICA has not been evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs.
- Do not use in cats.
- Talk to a vet before administering Simparica to dogs with health conditions including seizures, muscle tremors and ataxia.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Is Simparica better than Nexgard?
Simparica is a quick action formula killing fleas faster than Nexgard at the end of the treatment period.
Does Simparica Kill Existing fleas?
Simparica starts killing existing fleas within 3 hours and eliminates 100% of adult fleas within 8 hours. Simparica maintains 100% effectiveness against the weekly infestations for up to 35 days.
What are the side effects of Simparica?
The clinical data shows that Simparica has no known side effects so far on the trial basis. Nevertheless, in rare cases, it may cause abnormal mental conditions such as seizures, unsteadiness, and tremors. Especially pets sensitive to isoxazoline compounds are not recommended this treatment.
Is Simparica safe for dogs?
Simparica is recommended for use only in dogs 6 months of age and older. It may cause neurologic signs such as tremors, unsteadiness, and/or seizures in dogs with or without a history of neurologic disorders.
How often should I give Simparica?
Simparica is a monthly treatment for fleas, ticks, and mites. It simply has to be given once a month regularly to keep the dog protected continuously for the year-round.
Still Have Questions? – Please email us your queries at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
Sep 01, 2021
SimparicaI have purchased Simparica for my daughter’s 2 dogs for the last year, and they love the chewable tablets. The product seems effective in flea control, and I would definitely order Simparica again from Canada vet Express !
Dec 17, 2020
Vet recommendedMy vet recommended me the treatment. Was good, tbh.
Nov 23, 2020
A great discountGot a great discount when I purchased Simparica. Wooh!
Oct 06, 2020
Chews that function wellFlea and tick chews. They function well.
Jun 25, 2020