Ultrum Line-up for Dogs
Ultrum Line-up is a topical treatment that protects the dogs from parasitic infections. It is a spot-on treatment that kills adult fleas on contact. It also stops the formation of flea eggs and larvae for up to 5 months after administering the product. It comes in a pack of two treatments. When the two treatments used continuously for two months, it provides protection for a maximum of 2 months against biting fleas. It prevents rest of the life stages of the flea from developing into adult fleas for a maximum of 10 months. This treatment also protects dogs from ticks for a maximum of 6 weeks.
How it works?
The treatment Ultrum Line-up consists of 2 active ingredients – Permethrin and Pyriproxifen. Permethrin is an insecticide which ensures the safety of the dog from adult fleas, ticks, lice etc. It paralyses the nervous system of these parasites and thus, stops fleas from biting the dog, five minutes after it has been applied. Pyriproxifen, on the other hand is a pesticide that acts as an Insect Growth regulator (IGR) and prevents flea larvae from developing into adult fleas. This makes them unable to reproduce and protects the dog.
- Effective treatment for fleas, flea larvae and ticks
- Single pack contains 2 treatments
- One treatment works on fleas for 4 weeks and on ticks for 3 weeks
- Can be administered on puppies above 6 weeks of age
- Twist off the top of the tubule.
- Start by applying at the neck between the shoulder blades.
- Part the hair and then apply to skin against the line of the hair.
- Continue down to the base of the tail.
- For large dogs, it is required to use two tubules, applying content of one tubule from the base of the neck to a mid-point along the back and the second tubule content from the mid-point to the base of the tail.
- Allow it to dry naturally.
- Store below 25 degree temperature
- Avoid ingestion of this topical treatment by your dog. If ingested accidentally, immediately take him to a vet
- Do not use on puppies who are less than 6 weeks of age
- Avoid treating lactating female dogs
- Only to be used on dogs
- Keep away from pets and children
No known side effects found yet.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
Helpful ProductBest infection treatment combo! It helps to treat infections effectively.
No more fleasAmazing helpful for eradicating those nasty fleas. Impressed with the results.
Amazing FormulaI just couldn't believe how effectively it treats adult fleas. Amazing formula to clear all adult fleas. Would highly recommend this.
Worthy and reliable treatmentWorthy and reliable treatment. It keeps lab mix breed dogs safe from those nasty pests.