Vectra 3D for Dogs 6-in-1 Treatment
Vectra 3D for dogs is an advanced six in one treatment for dogs and puppies over 8 weeks old. It provides effective control from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites (excluding mange), biting sand flies. This topical solution begins reducing fleas in 5 minutes and repels and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain fever, Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis, Bartonellosis, Hepatozoonosis, and Anaplasmosis. Furthermore, it controls all flea stages (eggs, pupae, larvae and adult stage) from developing. It is a monthly topical treatment and helps in preventing fleas from causing flea allergy dermatitis and anemia.
How it works?
Vectra 3D for dogs contains active ingredients like Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen, and Permethrin. These three ingredients help in the thorough eradication of various vectors like fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitoes, mites, and sand flies. This non-greasy, waterproof and quick drying formula helps in eliminating fleas within 6 hours. It provides one-month protection and is highly safe for dogs and puppies over 8 weeks and weighing 5lbs or more.
- Potent six in one treatment formula.
- Helps reduce fleas within 5 minutes.
- Controls all stages of fleas.
- Kills and repels parasites that spread diseases.
- Non-greasy, quick drying and waterproof solution.
- Provides one month protection.
- Safe for dogs and puppies over 8 weeks.
- Remove applicator from the package and ensure your dog is in a standing position.
- While you hold the applicator upright, press the smaller disk down slowly until it meets the larger disk.
- Part your dog’s hair at the base and start applying the solution from the tail up to the shoulder blades.
- Apply all the contents in the tube.
- Repeat every month or follow the advice of your vet.
- For external use only.
- Product should not be used on cats.
- Suitable for puppies above 8 weeks old.
- Avoid contact with eyes as well as mouth.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
|Mode of Administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen and Permethrin|
|Manufacturer||Ceva Animal Health|
|Brand Name||Vectra 3D|
Dec 25, 2020
Very safeThe treatment is very safe. Its really good.
Dec 01, 2020
Super goodVectra topical is super good and super efficient.
Oct 26, 2020
Such a good topicalWhat an amazing topical this really is!
Oct 09, 2020
Six in oneSix in one treatment. Vectra is amazing.
Jul 01, 2020