Frontline Pet Care Long Coat Shampoo
Frontline Pet Care Long Coat is a potent shampoo designed specifically for dogs and cats with long coats. This protective formula works as a grooming aid, protects and strengthens the coat. The shampoo consists of ingredients that help reduces shedding, stimulates hair growth and conditions the hair to give a luminous look.
How does it work?
Frontline Pet Care Long Coat Shampoo contains essential ingredients that work effectively in providing the much-needed care for your pet’s long coat. The ingredients keep the coat shiny by enhancing colorful radiance. It also provides protection from the harmful UV rays. The detangling agents present in the shampoo keeps their hair slick and snag-free. The natural ingredients help to control odors and provide a soothing effect.
- Powerful and potent shampoo which protects the coat
- A product that strengthens your pet’s hair
- Natural ingredients help to nourish your pet’s long coat
- Protects pet’s skin from the sun’s rays
- Reduces shedding off hair
- Stimulates hair growth
- Can be used on puppies and kittens over 2 months old
- Pour water all over the pet’s body avoid the head.
- Apply the decent amount of shampoo on the pet’s body.
- Rub gently and spread the shampoo to all parts of the body.
- Rinse the shampoo with flowing water.
- Use a towel to remove excess water from the fur.
- Repeat after a week or do as directed by your vet.
- Store shampoo in a cool and dry place.
- For animal use only.
- Avoid contact with the pet’s eyes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Skin irritations may occur if the fur coat is not washed properly.
- Not safe for puppies and kittens below 2 months of age.
|Target species||Dogs and Cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Propanediol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium Benzoate, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Peg/Ppg-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Isomalt|
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
best skin care shampoo for our collie with long locks.
this shampoo has helped in maintaining the long hair of our cutiepie.
I so love this shampoo. I use it along with the conditioner and can see how beautiful long locks of my dog looks.
I have been using this shampoo on my dogs and cats for years. It always give fantastic results.
First time user, used once and it really makes the difference in the coat appearance