Frontline Pet Care Odour Control Shampoo
Frontline Pet Care Odour Control is an easy to use shampoo for pets like cats and dogs with greasy and flaking skin. This highly powerful product nourishes the pet’s skin and aids in controlling odor. Moreover, this shampoo also gives the fur coat a glossy and beautiful look. This deodrising shampoo is recommended for use on all dog and cat breeds that are above 2 months old.
How does it work?
Frontline Pet Care Odour Control comes straight from the house of Merial/Boehringer Ingelheim and is an excellent skin care product. It has powerful properties that do really well in nourishing the pet's skin. This shampoo also has an ingredient with natural plant extract called Luminescine that helps to deflect harmful UV rays and enhances radiance for a great natural shine.
- Easy to use shampoo
- Works efficiently to keep odour at bay
- Nourishes the skin and protects from UV rays
- Gives fur a glossy look
- Can be used on all dog and cat breeds over 2 months of age
- Apply sufficient foam on the pet’s body.
- Use your hands to spread the foam all over the fur.
- Rinsing is not required as the foam will automatically disappear.
- Repeat steps as and when necessary.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Not to be used on dogs and cats below 2 months of age.
- Avoid applying on the eyes and mouth regions.
|Target Species||Dog and Cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||- Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Peg/Ppg-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Propanediol, Citric Acid, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-39, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Sorbic Acid, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Tocopherol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Potassium Sorbate|
Fantastic product when it comes controlling body odor.
it gives such a fresh fragrance and no more body odor to ick about.
I really dislike my dog to smell like, well, dog! I’ve tried lots of dog shampoos that promise long lasting results only to have them last a day or 2 max. That wasn’t good enough. I can’t be dragging my 45lb lab/pit mix into the tub every other day! I read the reviews on this shampoo and decided to give it a shot. And, it worked. would be buying again.
Keeps odor under control