Frontline Pet Care Odour Control Shampoo
Frontline Pet Care Odour Control is an easy to use shampoo for pets like cats and dogs with greasy and flaking skin. This highly powerful product nourishes the pet’s skin and aids in controlling odor. Moreover, this shampoo also gives the fur coat a glossy and beautiful look. This deodrising shampoo is recommended for use on all dog and cat breeds that are above 2 months old.
How does it work?
Frontline Pet Care Odour Control comes straight from the house of Merial/Boehringer Ingelheim and is an excellent skin care product. It has powerful properties that do really well in nourishing the pet's skin. This shampoo also has an ingredient with natural plant extract called Luminescine that helps to deflect harmful UV rays and enhances radiance for a great natural shine.
- Easy to use shampoo
- Works efficiently to keep odour at bay
- Nourishes the skin and protects from UV rays
- Gives fur a glossy look
- Can be used on all dog and cat breeds over 2 months of age
- Apply sufficient foam on the pet’s body.
- Use your hands to spread the foam all over the fur.
- Rinsing is not required as the foam will automatically disappear.
- Repeat steps as and when necessary.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Not to be used on dogs and cats below 2 months of age.
- Avoid applying on the eyes and mouth regions.
|Target Species||Dog and Cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||- Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Peg/Ppg-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Propanediol, Citric Acid, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-39, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Sorbic Acid, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Tocopherol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Potassium Sorbate|
It effectively controls body odors and acceptable by our furry dudes too.
To be honest, my doggo now smells good after getting bathe by this shampoo. It does odor control effectively
The best grooming product I have ever had for my pal. Happy Customer!
Highly recommend using this shampoo for pets. My dogs fur was very soft and smelt very good after using this shampoo.
Has a strong smell and gives powerful results. covers that bad odor.