Frontline Pet Care Sensitive Skin Shampoo
Frontline Pet Care Sensitive Skin Shampoo is a one of a kind skin and coat care product for cats and dogs. This shampoo is only to be used on pets with sensitive, irritated or dry skin only. The properties in this excellent shampoo aids in hydrating and soothing the skin. Moreover, it enhances skin and coat texture and is very easy to use. The shampoo also has the ability to prevent the harmful rays of the sun from damaging the pet’s skin. Lastly, it is recommended for pets that are above 2 months old.
How does it work?
Manufactured by Merial/Boehringer Ingelheim, Frontline Pet Care Sensitive Skin Shampoo is excellent at providing thorough skin and coat care to dogs and cats with sensitive skin. The ingredients present in this shampoo help in skin hydration and leaves a soothing effect. It also prevents skin damages by deflecting the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- One of a kind shampoo for pets with sensitive skin
- Hydrates and soothes the skin
- Enhances coat and skin shine
- Prevents sun’s rays from damaging the skin
- Suitable for cats and dogs over 2 months old
- Pour sufficient water on the pet’s body.
- Take a little shampoo and rub it on the pet’s fur.
- While rubbing, spread the soapy liquid to all parts of the body.
- Once done, rinse it with water.
- Use a clean towel to remove the excess water.
- For external animal use only.
- Store shampoo in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Skin irritations may occur if fur coat is not washed properly
- Not for cats and dogs below 8 weeks old.
|Target Species||Dog and Cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-2, Peg/Ppg-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Polyquaternium-39, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate|
It really worked that wonders for our baby as she as sick with skin sensitive issues. But this shampoo gave us a hope as it worked for her.
Hydrates the skin of my pet. So good.
I felt compelled to write a review after using this product on my poor Great Choco lab mix. It helps to keep those sensitive skin issues at bay
I will continue to use this product for our cat's bath as it leaves her smooth
this sensitive skin shampoo goes quite well our Pep.