Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo is a developed by vet experts especially for dogs and cats with white/light-colored coat. It is made with special ingredients considering the sensitivity of fair coats. The special ingredient Luminescine from natural plant extract helps to deflect harmful UV rays and enhances color and radiance. The ProVitamin B5 present in the shampoo provides long lasting hydration and luster. Rhamnose is a polysaccharide compound that inhibits bacterial adhesion to the skin and coat, lowers odors and leaves a soothing effect.
Formulated to use in dogs and puppies above two months of age, Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo is the best formula for white, light-colored coat dogs and cats.
- Provides long lasting hydration
- Cleans mud and dirt
- Protects against sun’s ultra rays
- Keeps coat radiant and brilliant natural shine
- Inhibits bacteria and stops odor
- Improves appearance
- Easy to detangle after wash
- Developed and recommended by vet experts
- Wet your cat or dog’s coat with warm water.
- Then take shampoo and massage it into the coat for 8-10 minutes.
- Rinse later with warm water and then towel dry.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For animal use only.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Close the container properly after use.
- Do not use the product, if it has leakage.
- No known contraindications found yet of using this product.
- Avoid using it on head and face.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-2, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-39, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate|
We have a white miniature schnauzer, Every time we bathe him with this whitening shampoo, his coat comes out gleaming. It works!
It is so easy to use, I even use for our rabbits.
It works, removes girth and dirt. leaves the coat sparkling white
Amazing stuff that works well for our Lab with white coat. His coat sheen has improved considerably.
if your baby's fur is light color, would recommend this shampoo as it does work wondered on our babies.