Selehold (Generic Revolution)
Selehold (Generic Revolution) For Puppy/Kittens Upto 5.5lbs (Pink) 15mg/0.25ml
Selehold (Generic Revolution) For Very Small Dogs 5.5-11lbs (Purple) 30mg/0.25ml
Selehold (Generic Revolution) For Small Dogs 11-22lbs (Brown) 60mg/0.5ml
Selehold (Generic Revolution) For Medium Dogs 22-44lbs (Red) 120mg/1.0ml
Selehold (Generic Revolution) For Large Dogs 44-88lbs (Green) 240mg/2.0ml
Selehold Spot on Solution for Dogs
Selehold topical solution is a monthly treatment for dogs that offers them broad-spectrum protection from parasites including surfaced and internal parasites. Along with killing a wide range of external parasites like fleas, ticks, ear mites, and biting lice, the spot-on treatment cures infection due to internal parasites like intestinal hookworms and adult roundworms.
Selehold is a generic substitute for revolution as it has the same active ingredient selamectin with the same composition and is available at an affordable price range. It treats sarcoptic mange and is known to prevent heartworm diseases. The treatment is suited for dogs above 6 weeks and is also safe for breeding and lactating female dogs.
How it works
Salemectin the active ingredient in Selehold is efficient in treating surfaced parasites and internal parasites. Once applied to the dog’s skin it gets absorbed through the skin and rove through the bloodstream, killing flea, ticks and ear mites. The active ingredient intervenes parasites’ a chloride channel transmitting neuron waves causing paralysis or death of the parasite. The content of selamectin in the bloodstream prevents heartworm for a month along with treating roundworms and hookworms
- Easy to apply topical solution
- Broad Spectra protection
- Kills existing fleas and ticks
- Kills flea eggs, ticks larve
- Prevents reinfestation
- One month protection from heartworm
- Used for the treatment of sarcoptic mange in dogs
- Use for the treatment of ear mites
- Protection from American Dog tick
- Heartworm prevention
- Can be used once every month
- Treats roundworms and intestinal hookworms
- Safe to use for breeding, pregnant and lactating dog
- Pick the suited package for your dog as per its weight
- Cut open the package, hold the applicator in the upright positing, and twist the cap.
- Part your dog's fur in the midline of its head and shoulder blade, empty the entire content on the chosen spot.
- Wash your hand immediately after the use and dispose of the used pipette.
Volume ( ml )
2.6-5.0kg (5.73-11.02 lb)
5.1-10.0kg (11.24-22 lb)
10.1-20.0kg (22.2-40.0 lb)
20.1-40.0kg (44.3-88.18 lb)
- Topical solution must only be applied on the skin and not on the fur.
- Choose the dose according to the weight of the dog.
- Do not allow children or other pet to touch the area of treatment till it’s completely dry.
- Spot on pipette should be thrown away after use.
- Do not let you pet sleep along with you within 24 hour of spot on application.
- It should not by means given orally.
- Product has inflammatory properties keep away with hearted sources.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after application.
- Do not apply on the ear area for treating ear mite.
- Selehold can be safely given to pregnant and breeding animal.
- Do not allow your treatment pet to come in contact with water consisting aquatic animal for atleast 48 hours.
- While applying the treatment avoid eating, smoking and drinking.
- Not suited for dogs under 6 weeks
- Not effective to treat dogs with concomitant disease
- Avoid the treatment in case of allergic or hypersensitivity to the active substance
Mode of administration
SeleholdBest product for price and treatment
Thanks for ThisFinally got the best replacement for Revolution. It works exactly the same and has no side effects as well.
As good as the brand nameWorks great at half the price of the vet
Super EffectiveIt is an ultimate solution for those annoying tiny parasites. Just pour a few drops and it stays effective for full month.