Sentinel Spectrum for Dogs
Sentinel Spectrum is a potent flea, heartworm and intestinal worm treatment for dogs. This comes in a beef-flavored chewable that protects against external, as well as internal parasites. Sentinel Spectrum eliminates and controls fleas, prevents heartworms and treats and controsl roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms. This is a monthly chew to keep your pet pest free.
How does it work?
Sentinel Spectrum consists of three ingredients that are Milbemycin oxime, Lufenuron, and Praziquantel. Milbemycin oxime prevents heartworms and protects dogs against heartworm disease. Praziquantel eliminates different types of intestinal worms and lufenuron is an insect growth regulator (IGR) element, which kills flea eggs preventing them from hatching into adult fleas. Hence control flea infestation.
Kindly note that as Novartis is now part of Elanco, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
- Controls flea infestation
- Prevent heartworms
- Treats and controls intestinal worms
- Highly palatable chew
- Weigh your pet and select the right dosage
- Administer directly in the mouth or mix it with food
- Give a single dose every month
- Treatment for dog only
- Do no treat puppies less than 6 weeks old and less than 2lb in weight
- Test your dog for heartworms, before starting the treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dry place, room temperature between (15-25oC)
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredient||Milbemycin oxime, Lufenuron, Praziquantel|
|Manufacturer||Novartis / Elanco|
I think it is very tasty my dog just loves this beef-flavored chewable.
Happy with the results, would recommend
Until I used it I never knew that it also works on worms. Previously i used for preventing fleas and heartworms. but it did really worked to overcome worm infections.
I order this stuff regularly for our dog. It seems to help her. Best results always
with regular treatment with sentinel, has brought back the happy times of our dogs