Joint Guard Powder - Arthritis Supplement for cats
Joint Guard Powder for cats is an effective long term treatment for joint health. It helps reduce non-infectious joint inflammation and reduce pain. This joint care product supports and maintains joint health in cats. Joint Guard is beneficial for osteo-arthritis or degenerative joint disease.
How does it work?
The major ingredient Glucosamine hydrochloride boosts formation of both synovial fluid and cartilage matrix. Chondroitin sulfate provides protection from the enzymes which break down cartilage and is the major component in the cartilage. Manganese and vitamin C in the product help development of cartilage, and MSM is used in connective tissue synthesis. Thus, overall, Joint Guard protects and promotes joint health.
- Joint Guard is a nutritional product for feline joint care.
- The safe amount of glucosamine and chondroitin helps to protect joints and enhance mobility.
- It improves cartilage matrix and reduces wear and tear of bones.
- The joint care product supports healthy maintenance of joints and prevents arthritis.
- Safe for all breeds of cats, it is suitable for kittens also.
- Weigh your cat before treatment.
- Administer daily with each meal dosing according to the weight.
- Each scoop is equivalent to 625 gm of powder.
- For regular protective effect, dose at a low daily maintenance.
- For animals with cartilage damage, provide higher daily dose.
|Cat Weight||Initial 4 - 6 weeks dosage||Maintenance dosage|
|Under 5 kg||2 scoops daily||1 scoop daily|
|5 - 10kg||4 scoops daily||2 scoops daily|
- Store below 30°C (Room Temperature).
- Store it in a dry place.
- Replace lid tightly after use.
- Protect from moisture.
- Keep out of children and pets.
- No contraindications seen yet except slight stomach upset during initial dosage.
- Long term usage may develop feline diabetes.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredients||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Purified Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate, MSM, manganese gluconate, calcium ascorbate (Vit C), zinc, copper, vitamin E|
|Brand Name||Joint Guard|
Guards the joints from external damages. So good.
Thanks to Joint Guard, my cat is active and energetic now!
Joint Guard works wonder on my cat's overall strength
This product does what it needs to do and very effective and value for money. Eases joint pain and inflammation. Can my pet running and playing again.