Malacetic Otic Ear
Malacetic Otic Ear has been specifically developed for dogs and cats having bacterial and/or fungal infections. It is an exclusive, all-natural ear solution for routine cleaning of your pet's ears. The ear solution is effective in removing excess wax and debris from the pet's ears. It helps reduce excessive moisture in the ear. Ideal for use as a cleanser in the maintenance of ear conditions, especially in cats and dogs with a history of chronic infection due to yeast.
How does it work?
Malacetic Otic Ear contains Acetic Acid, Boric Acid with surfactants as active ingredients. While acetic acid is quite effective against yeast and Pseudomonas and controls the growth of fungus and bacteria, Boric acid acts as a drying agent to help reduce excessive moisture in the ear.
- An exclusive antimicrobial cleanser for pet ears
- Dries swiftly and acts as an efficient deodorizer
- Has a soothing effect on ears due to balanced pH
- Highly effective against yeast
- Safe to be employed on ruptured eardrums
- Works as an effective dewaxer and degreaser
- Shake the bottle before opening. Unlock the cap and gently apply the solution into the ear canal.
- Massage the base of the ear firmly but softly. This loosens debris. Employ cotton wool to take out extra wax and dirt.
- Use this ear care product as required or as directed by the veterinarian. For maintenance purpose, you can apply twice or thrice weekly to your dog.
- Employ rubber gloves while cleaning the ears of the pet and then wash the hands thoroughly.
- Never use this product on highly irritated skin without consulting with your veterinarian.
- There are rare chances of acquiring skin irritation. If you observe such signs, stop using the solution and consult with your veterinarian at the earliest.
|Target species||Dogs and cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Acetic Acid, Boric Acid with surfactants|
|Brand Name||MalAcetic for Dogs & Cats|
Helps to keep ears clean and smell free
has helped to clean the waxy ears of our spaniel and mugget
using our babies for five years now. and it works wonderfully.
Our collie had bad ear last night scratching the right ear badly, we applied this ear drops and within an hour she dozed off. It worked great.
when it comes to ear issues, we completely rely on otic drops as we've got great results before/