Swimmer's Solution is an easy to administer and benignant acidifier that is especially developed for aural use in dogs. It assists in preventing fungal overgrowth by altering the pH levels in the dog's ears. It even dries and disinfects the ear canal of the dog which enables in restricting the growth of micro-organisms in the ears of the dog. It is ideal for dogs that swim a lot and is one of the most recommended products by veterinarians in our country.
How does it work?
Glacial acetic acid and isopropyl alcohol are the two active ingredients present in this treatment. Both these ingredients are acidifier that aid in maintaining normal pH level in the dog's ears thereby ensuring that they are safe from fungal and bacterial infections. Due to the drying effects of these ingredients moisture inside the dog's ears get removed and they get protected from different types of aural diseases.
- A proven disinfectant for dogs
- Controls moisture in ears
- Maintains normal pH levels in the dog's ears
- Prevents fungal and bacterial growth
- Prevents ear canal infections
- Safe for dogs
- Remove the cap and apply into the ear canals.
- For detailed instructions on administration, consult your veterinarian or check the product label.
- After administering the product, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Children and pets should be kept away from the product.
- For topical use only.
- Keep the product in a cool place.
- The product should not get in the dog's mouth and eyes.
- This product is strictly to be used for veterinary use.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Glacial acetic acid, Isopropyl alcohol|
|Brand Name||Kyron Labs|
Thumbs upThis is the best solution I am using for my dogs to prevent bacterial and fungal infection in my dog's ear.
Cost EffectiveI am happy for getting this anti-fungal and anti-bacterial solution in so affordable price.
Pocket-FriendlyVery cost-effective with great potential. Must try once.
PerfectI don't have to worry about my dog's ear infections anymore!