Cazitel Plus Tablets For Dogs
Cazitel Plus is a tasty and efficacious worming treatment for your dog. It comes in a pork flavored tablet, which is specially formulated to treat all the types of species of intestinal worms in your pet such as:
- Ascarids: Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina (adult and late immature forms).
- Hookworms: Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma caninum (adults).
- Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis (adults).
Tapeworms: Echinococcus species, (E. granulosus, E. multilocularis), Taenia species, (T. hydatigena, T. pisiformis, T. taeniformis), Dipylidium caninum (adult and immature forms).
It is advisable that the dogs should be wormed every 3 months.
How Does It Work?
Cazitel Plus tablets contains three active ingredients Pyraziquantel, Pyrantel and Febantel, which are highly effective against gastrointestinal worms. A single tablet contains 50mg Praziquantel, 50mg Pyrantel and 150mg Febantel. The combination of all these agents ensures that targeted worms will be killed and excreted in your dog's feces a few days later.
- Treats and controls twelve types species of intestinal worms
- Tablets are palatable, which makes easy to treat your pet
- Controls shedding of giardia oocysts
- To choose the correct dosage weigh your pet
- Administer the tablet directly in the mouth of your pet
- Or treat your pet by mixing the tablet in his food
- There no need for starving your pet before or after treatment
- One single tablet treats 22lbs body weight
- For hookworm and roundworm treatment deworm your puppy at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks and then every month until 6 months of age. Thereafter, every 3 months.
- Treat breeding queens prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
- Whipworms can be treated every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Tapeworms (excluding hydatid tapeworms) can be treated every 3 months.
- Dogs in Hydatid Tapeworm areas should be treated every 6 weeks.
Cazitel Plus tablets for Small and Medium dogs 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Between half a kg and 2kg - Give a quarter of a tablet
- Between 3kg and 5kg - Give half a tablet
- Between 6kg and 10kg - Give one tablet
- Between 11kg and 15kg - Give one and a half tablets
- Between 16kg and 20kg - Give two tablets
- Between 21kg and 25kg - Give two and a half tablets
- Between 26kg and 30kg - Give three tablets
- Between 31kg and 35kg - Give three and a half tablets
- Between 36kg and 40kg - Give four tablets.
Above 40 kg administer 1 tablet per 10 kg
- Keep out of reach of pet and children
- Treat only dogs and not other animals
- There is no special storage condition required
- Dispose any of the unused divided tablets
- Do not use in dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy
- Do not exceed the stated dose when treating the pregnant queens
- Use of the product during pregnancy should be in accordance with a benefit risk assessment by the responsible veterinarian
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds
- Do not use in animals with a known sensitivity to the active ingredients or to any of the excipients
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredients||Praziquantel, Pyrantel, Febantel|
|Brand Name||Cazitel Plus|
This works well! Just started the treatment and can see wonderful improving results in just a few days.
I ordered and the product came before the promised time. Wo-hoo! That’s great!
It treats most of the intestinal worms and keeps our pet’s GI tract healthy.
Highly palatable and effective treatment for wormers
Quite a good product, can't find a better option than this