Cazitel Plus Tablets For Dogs
Cazitel Plus is a tasty and efficacious worming treatment for your dog. It comes in a pork flavored tablet, which is specially formulated to treat all the types of species of intestinal worms in your pet such as:
- Ascarids: Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina (adult and late immature forms).
- Hookworms: Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma caninum (adults).
- Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis (adults).
Tapeworms: Echinococcus species, (E. granulosus, E. multilocularis), Taenia species, (T. hydatigena, T. pisiformis, T. taeniformis), Dipylidium caninum (adult and immature forms).
It is advisable that the dogs should be wormed every 3 months.
How Does It Work?
Cazitel Plus tablets contains three active ingredients Pyraziquantel, Pyrantel and Febantel, which are highly effective against gastrointestinal worms. A single tablet contains 50mg Praziquantel, 50mg Pyrantel and 150mg Febantel. The combination of all these agents ensures that targeted worms will be killed and excreted in your dog's feces a few days later.
- Treats and controls twelve types species of intestinal worms
- Tablets are palatable, which makes easy to treat your pet
- Controls shedding of giardia oocysts
- To choose the correct dosage weigh your pet
- Administer the tablet directly in the mouth of your pet
- Or treat your pet by mixing the tablet in his food
- There no need for starving your pet before or after treatment
- One single tablet treats 22lbs body weight
- For hookworm and roundworm treatment deworm your puppy at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks and then every month until 6 months of age. Thereafter, every 3 months.
- Treat breeding queens prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
- Whipworms can be treated every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Tapeworms (excluding hydatid tapeworms) can be treated every 3 months.
- Dogs in Hydatid Tapeworm areas should be treated every 6 weeks.
Cazitel Plus tablets for Small and Medium dogs 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Between half a kg and 2kg - Give a quarter of a tablet
- Between 3kg and 5kg - Give half a tablet
- Between 6kg and 10kg - Give one tablet
- Between 11kg and 15kg - Give one and a half tablets
- Between 16kg and 20kg - Give two tablets
- Between 21kg and 25kg - Give two and a half tablets
- Between 26kg and 30kg - Give three tablets
- Between 31kg and 35kg - Give three and a half tablets
- Between 36kg and 40kg - Give four tablets.
Above 40 kg administer 1 tablet per 10 kg
- Keep out of reach of pet and children
- Treat only dogs and not other animals
- There is no special storage condition required
- Dispose any of the unused divided tablets
- Do not use in dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy
- Do not exceed the stated dose when treating the pregnant queens
- Use of the product during pregnancy should be in accordance with a benefit risk assessment by the responsible veterinarian
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds
- Do not use in animals with a known sensitivity to the active ingredients or to any of the excipients
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredients||Praziquantel, Pyrantel, Febantel|
|Brand Name||Cazitel Plus|
I have multiple dogs it saves me lots of money in vet bills.
this tab goes well with our large boys.
Very effective. My cat was very sick with worm infections. I gave this yesterday, and today can see that she is recovering.
Praziquantel is a very safe and effective wormer.
Roger was suffering with worm infection for quite a while and have had tried many treatments but all in vain. however vet recommended this and we used it at once and surprising it did the magic. He is no more prone to worm infections now.