Cestem Flavor Tablets for Dogs
Cestem flavor tabs are potent and safe on dogs. Cestem tablets are liver flavored making highly palatable and easy to administer. It helps to kill all types of gastrointestinal worms such as Roundworms, Hookworms, Ascarids, Whipworms and Tapeworms. This is highly effective and protect your dog from new infestation. Cestem Flavor tabs can be used in small, medium, large, extra-large dogs, lactating and in nursing dogs. Your dog should be treated at least every three months to stop the spread of the infestation.
How does it work?
This product contains active ingredients that is pyrantal and febantal are competent to fight against all sorts of roundworms species and praziquantal highly efficient against all the tapeworm species. It is specially designed to treat and eliminate all kinds of intestinal worms. This flavored tablet can be administered orally or by mixing it in his food. You should treat your dog, before any symptoms are visible in order to keep them free from the various worms.
- Eliminates various types of intestinal worms such as Roundworms, Hookworms, Ascarids, Whipworms and Tapeworms
- Highly efficient in controlling the infestation
- Prevents dog or puppy from gastrointestinal worms
- Weigh your dog or puppy and choose the appropriate product
- No starvation is needed before or after the treatment
- The tablets can be given to the dog with or without food
- Puppies should be treated at 2 weeks of age and every 2 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- Thereafter they should be treated at 3 month intervals.
- It is advisable to treat the bitch at the same time as the puppies.
- Nursing dogs should be dosed 2 weeks after giving birth and every 2 weeks until weaning.
- For routine worm control adult dogs should be treated every 3 months.
- Half tablet for dog weighing 38lbs
- 1 tablet for dog weighing between 38 to 77lbs
- 1 and half tablet for dog weighing between 77 to 115lbs
- 2 tablets for dog weighing between 115 to 154lbs
- Treatment for dogs, not to use on other species
- Keep away from children and other pets
- Not to use in pregnant dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy.
- The product can be used during lactation.
- Does not require any special storage conditions
- Sterilize hands after administrating the pet
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredient||
Oct 14, 2021
Easy to use and effectiveI always use a worker for my dogs as one is a scavenger. Had not used this brand before, but the dogs are it all be it wrapped in a bit of salami lol No side effects whatsoever. I Will use it again, as usual, they manage to spit it out but not this one. So it gives me peace of mind.
Aug 08, 2021
Convenient and effectiveDoes what its label says! Definitely will purchase this again.
Feb 11, 2021
Amazing resultsI am amazed by the quick results. No more worms problem. Thanks!
Jan 19, 2021
Highly effectiveIt is highly effective and protects our pal from infestation.
Dec 16, 2020