Mediworm for Dogs – Worm Control Treatment
Mediworm for dogs is a powerful dewormer for treating various gastrointestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. The high effect of anthelmintic eliminates ascarids and some types of nematodes and protects dogs against dangerous intestinal infection. It treats and controls parasites such as Toxocara canis ancylostoma caninum, dipylidium caninum and Taenia hydatigena. The deworming oral tablets are suitable to use in pregnant and lactating dogs. This flavored deworming treatment is highly cost-effective.
How it works?
Mediworm contains two potent ingredients - Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate. Praziquantel is an anthelmintic agent. It works by killing sensitive worms. The combination kills various intestinal worms by paralyzing the worms, causing them to release their hold on the blood vessel walls and thus the body removes them naturally. Mediworm is easy to dose as it comes in biltong flavor. The worming tablet has no side effects and safe to use in puppies and old dogs.
- Powerful dewormer for treating intestinal worms
- Provides protection against hookworms, tapeworms and roundworms
- Does not cause nausea or vomiting
- Highly palatable easy to dose tablets
- Safe to be given to puppies, old and working dogs, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Highly cost-effective
- Follow directions of use given inside the pack.
- Administer it orally into the mouth or with meat.
- Can be crushed and mixed with the feed.
- For puppies younger than 3 months of age, it is recommended to mix the tablet with food for treatment.
Dose at an interval of 2,4,8 and 12 weeks of age.
From 3-12 months, administer every 3 months to control worm infections.
Treat every 6 months.
For Small & Medium Dogs - One tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) bodyweight.
For Large Dogs - One tablet per 40 kg (88 lbs) body weight.
Mediworm for Dogs 1 tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs)is used.
- Up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs)= 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tabs
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tabs
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tabs
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 5 tabs
Mediworm for Large Dogs 1 tablet per 40 kg (88 lbs) is used.
- 0 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3/4 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 1 1/4 tabs
- 50 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tabs
- Store it in a cool, dry place, below 25 degree Celsius.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- For animal use only.
- Safe to use in old dogs, puppies and working dogs.
Do not use in sick or convalescing dogs.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Sep 19, 2021
Great ProductNo other treatment or dewormer worked as effectively as this.Got the best treatment at an affordable rate. Thanks, CanadaVet Expresss!
Jul 13, 2021
Works WellBest dewormer I have ever had for my fidos. It works well!
May 19, 2021
Top of all!No other product can compete with this. Top of all!
Apr 20, 2021
Effective and Reliable ProductThe product really does what its label says! Effective and reliable product
Apr 19, 2021