Panacur Granules for Cats and Dogs
Panaur granules is a broad spectrum treatment for dogs and cats. It kills and removes gastrointestinal worms as well as respiratory tract infections. The oral formulation is highly effective on roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Panacur is the best wormer for the treatment of adult dogs and cats infected with gastrointestinal roundworms and tapeworms: Ascarid spp. (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati and Toxascaris leonina), Ancylostomaspp, Trichurisspp, Uncinariaspp, Taeniasppeffective.
How it works?
Panacur contains Febendazole as a key ingredient. The anthelmintic effect of this component provides a faster remedy to gastrointestinal worm infection as well as respiratory tract infections. Febendazole obstructs the energy metabolism of the disease causing parasites. The key ingredient also speeds up the ovicidal effect twice that kills nematode eggs. Thus, Panacur helps in the management worm infection in dogs and cats.
- Broad spectrum for intestinal worm infection
- Treats various gastrointestinal worms in dogs and cats
- Eliminates immature and mature stages of roundworms and tapeworms
- Ovicidal effect helps in treating nematode eggs
- Useful for treating weaned puppies and kittens
- Comes in different pack sizes for different size animals
- No possible side effects on dogs and cats
- Easy to administer
- Mix with feed and administer it to your pet.
- Give 100mg fenbendazole per 2.2lb bodyweight as a single dose.
- Treat adult dogs and cats every 3 months and 6 to 8 times a year in case of higher risk situations.
- Treat puppies and kittens from 2 weeks of age and then continue 3 to 4 times until the age of 12 weeks.
- 1 g sachet /dose: Treats 2kg (4.4lb) bodyweight as a single dose (1.1 – 2.2kg)
- 1.8 g sachet / dose: Treats 4kg (8.8lb) bodyweight as a single dose (2.2 – 4.4kg)
- 4.5 g sachet /dose: Treats 10kg (22lb) bodyweight as a single dose (5 – 10kg)
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use in animals hypersensitive to the ingredient present in the product.
- No side effects of using this product in normal animals.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Oct 14, 2021
Aug 08, 2021
Works GreatIt has been working great for my pal. Will definitely buy this again.
Mar 11, 2021
Best ProductBest and effective treatment to use for furry friends. Would recommend this.
Feb 12, 2021
Great ProductI am using this product on my lab for a month and it works great. No complains!
Jan 19, 2021