Veloxa Chewable Tablets for Dogs
A unique dewormer formula, Veloxa is an efficacious oral treatment. Veloxa tasty chews comes with the power to control and destroy the various gastrointestinal worms such as roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, ascarids and whipworms. This also helps and protects dog from new infestation. Each chew of Veloxa can treat a pet with 22lbs body weight. It is better to deworm your dog regularly that is at least 4 times per year at suitable intervals. Treatment can be repeated, if natural re-infection with parasitic occur.
How does it work?
Veloxa chewable tablets is a broad spectrum dewormer for dogs. This product contains three active ingredients that is pyrantal, febantal and praziquantel. They are highly efficacious against the intestinal worms such as roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Veloxa chews can be administered directly as a treat or you can mix it with his food. The chewable tablets can be also used during lactation.
Kindly note that as Merial is now part of Boehringer Ingelheim, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
- Control and prevent from the Ascarids: Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina (adult and late immature forms)
- Control and prevent from the Hookworms: Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma caninum (adults)
- Control and prevent from the Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis (adults)
- Control and prevent from the Tapeworms: Echinococcus spp. Taenia spp. and Dipylidium caninum (adult and immature forms).
- Weigh your dog or puppy and choose the appropriate product
- No starvation is needed before or after the treatment
- The chewable can be given directly to the dog in his mouth
- Or Administer your dog by mixing the chewable tablet in the food
- Make sure that he completes the food
- Each time an unused half chewable tablet is stored, it should be returned to the open blister space and inserted back into the folding box.
For Small and Medium Dogs
- For dogs between 2.5 - 5 kg (5.5lbs – 11lbs) – half small tablet
- For dogs between 5 - 10 kg (11lbs – 22lbs) – 1 small tablet
- For dogs between 10 - 15 kg ( 22lbs - 33lbs) – 1 and a half small tablet
- For dogs between 15 - 20 kg (33lbs – 44lbs) – 2 small tablets
- For dogs between 20 - 25 kg (44lbs – 55lbs) – 2 and a half small tablets
For Large Dogs
- For dogs below 17.5 kg (38.5lbs) – half large tablet
- For dogs between 17.5 - 35 kg (38.5lbs – 77lbs) – 1 large tablet
- Treatment is suitable only for puppy and dogs
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Store in a cool place
- Not to treat dog weighing less than 38lbs
- Do not use in dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
Oct 18, 2021
Affordable Pet Supplies ShopResearched for many online and offline stores but couldn't find a better price than this. Would strongly recommend this shop for your furry friends.
Sep 19, 2021
Great ProductBest treatment for gastrointestinal problems. Must-buy treatment!
Jun 26, 2021
Always works wellUsing this for months, always effective.
May 21, 2021
Best of allNo side effects, no fuss to administer, and completely reliable product. Must-buy!
Apr 23, 2021