Adaptil Spray for Dogs
Adaptil Spray is a secret to happy dogs. Nursing mother dogs produce an appeasing pheromone, which reassures puppies they are safe and secure. Acting similar to these natural pheromone, Adaptil Spray provides assurance to puppies, helping them to feel safe and secure when encountering new experiences and unknown territories. The synthetic analogue of the natural pheromone helps provide comfort to puppies and dogs of all ages. It helps reduce stress and anxiety in dogs as well as help them to relax in stressful situations.
How it works?
Adaptil Spray is a scientifically proven formula to fight against stress conditions in dogs and puppies. Adaptil contains D.A.P – a copy of natural dog pheromone. The ingredient helps prevent and reduce stress-related behavior in puppies and adult dogs. Acting like natural pheromone, Adaptil helps to make puppies and adult dogs more responsive to behavioral dog therapy and training. Adpatil spray has high efficacy in keeping dogs happy and relaxed in stressful situations.
- Helps to control and prevent stress in puppies and adult dogs
- Supports them to deal with challenging situations such as travelling
- Useful during stressful situations like fireworks, thunderstorm
- Beneficial during adoption, moving house or a new member in the family
- It is also ideal for training sessions
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the sprayed environment.
- Effects should last up to 4 to 5 hours, different dogs will respond differently.
- Reapply after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- Can be applied directly onto the bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels.
- Adaptil Spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.
- Keep away from children and uninformed persons.
- Do not store it near heat or direct flame.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin.
- Do not cover it when in use.
- Store it at room temperature.
|Mode of Administration||Topical||Ingredient||Dog Appeasing Pheromone|
Oct 23, 2020
Absolutely necessaryAbsolutely necessary and Does the job, it is the best
Sep 22, 2020
New vet recommendedIt has really helped in controlling our pet's nasty behavior. our new vet recommended this
Aug 27, 2020
Effective calmerEffective calmer spray
Jun 26, 2020
Marvelousit keeps our dog so cool, now he just enjoys the company of our feral cat.
May 21, 2020