Droncit Spot-On for Cats
Droncit Spot On is a single tube treatment for tapeworms in cats. The spot-on is effective against the mature and immature forms of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species. The product is also effective against Echinococcus multilocularis. The topical solution is quickly absorbed into cat’s body and kills tapeworms in few hours.
Tapeworm infestation is likely to reoccur unless the control of immediate hosts such as fleas, mice, etc. is undertaken. Therefore, treating cats for fleas along with this treatment is recommended.
How it works?
Droncit spot on contains praziquantel. This is an effective anthelminthic. It destroys worms by blocking the nerve cells and eventually eliminates them. The spot on reduces the chances of tapeworm infection when administered at the frequent intervals. The topical solution is easy to administer and safe for pregnant and lactating female cats.
- A single tube spot on for the treatment of tapeworm infection
- Protects cats from tapeworm reinfestaton
- Treats mature and immature stages of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species
- Effectively treats infection caused by Echinococcus multilocularis
- Easy to administer
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating cats
- Hold the pipette upright.
- Twist the cap and pull off the cap.
- Part the hair on your cat at the back on the neck until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube and press the tube to empty the contents directly at the visible spot.
- Do not allow your cat to lick the area until dry.
- Strictly recommended for cats use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on cats weighing less than 2.25 lbs.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
Great preventionDroncit is a great parasite prevention to keep your pets safe
Best Spot-on solutionDroncit Spot-on is the best spot-on solution that works against Tapeworm.
Fast ReliefCan see the difference in a single dose.