Credelio Flea And Tick Treatment For Cats
CREDELIO chews for cats kill adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) and treat and control tick infestations for one complete month in cats and kittens aged 8 weeks and older, and weighing 1.1 lbs or greater. The tasty palatable chew is easy to dose and is one the best flea and tick control treatments that also help in controlling flea allergy dermatitis.
How It Works?
Lotilaner - an ectoparasiticide and a member of isoxazoline family, inhibits insect's and acarine's gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-gated chloride channels. This blocks the transfer of chloride ions in the cell membranes thus resulting in an uncontrolled neuromuscular activity that causes the death of insects and acarines.
Important Note: Please consult your vet before buying this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- Terminates all the existing adult fleas within 12 hours
- Starts killing parasites within 4 hours of administration
- Flavored palatable chew is preferred and accepted by cats
- Very efficient in controlling flea allergy dermatitis
- The treatment has high efficacy when it comes to killing ticks
- Perfectly safe to be given along with other treatments like antibiotics and NSAIDs
- The quick acting ingredient is currently one of the popular flea and tick treatment
- Should be fed within 30 minutes after your cat has eaten the meal.
- The chew should be administered once a month on the same date.
- For the kittens of 8 weeks of age or more and weighing at least 1.1 lbs.
- An oral treatment that should be given as a chew in the mouth of the cat.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Wash your hands after feeding.
- For animal use only.
- The safe use of Credelio in breeding, pregnant or lactating cats has not been evaluated.
- Consult your vet before using this chewable if your cat has a history of seizure, muscle tremors, ataxia, and other neurological disorders.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
thanks to this treatment, Cathy is really healthy.
This treatment is really good for my cat's health. highly recommend it
Credelio is okayish, works fine but not like other treatments.
This is an amazing treatment
Got the product a few days after the ETA but don't mind the waiting as it is really effective!