Arthrimed Joint Supplement Tablets for Dogs and Cats
Arthrimed Tablets are one of the potent joint supplements for dogs and cats. The oral treatment helps in maintenance of healthy joints and tendons. It lowers the risks of arthritis signs and improves mobility. When given regularly on a daily basis, the oral tablets reduce joint pain and inflammation. It helps in improving joint function and supports mobility in pets.
How does it work?
Arthrimed Tablets are rich content of natural ingredients essential for healthy joints. It is developed with Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Green Lipped Mussel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Ascorbate, Brewer’s Yeast and Moisture. These all ingredients are highly potent and effective in reducing the signs of arthritis in dogs and cats. The oral tablet supplies essential nutrients for optimal joint health and improves agility in animals.
- An ideal joint supplement for healthy joints and tendons
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Helpful for aging dogs and cats
- Easy to dose and affordable
- Highly potent with rich ingredients
- No side effects when used in long run
- Give it orally or mix it with food.
- Ensure the entire dosage is taken.
- Dose one tablet daily.
- Small dogs 1-10kgs (2.2 – 22lbs) -> 1 tab per day
- Medium dogs 11-20kgs (22 – 44 lbs) -> 2 tabs per day
- Large dogs 21-40kgs (44 – 88 lbs) -> 3 tabs per day
- Giant dogs above 41kgs (88 lbs) -> 4 tabs per day
- Small Cats 1 - 3kgs (2.2- 6.6 lbs) -> 1/2 tab per day
- Large Cats above 4kgs (6.6 lbs) -> 1 tab per day
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Can be given to both dogs and cats.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredients||Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Green Lipped Mussel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Ascorbate, Brewer’s Yeast and Moisture|
I have a 7-year-old/20-pound lab. I'm not aware of any mobility issues with him, but I decided to use it as a precaution. He doesn't like it, so I crumble it with my fingers and cover it in his food. I'm not sure if it's the placebo effect, but he seems to be running quicker now... At dinner time, I feed him half a day. It hasn't caused him any stomach problems either.
It helps to maintain healthy joints. Also it improves mobility and lessen the risk of arthritis, my vet says.
Value for money. Affordable and effective.
Best way to keep your aged dog happy. Really thankful for this product.
Affordable joint supplement, has lowered the signs of arthritis.