Orovet Oral Rinse for Dogs and Cats
Orovet Oral Rinse is an effective solution for keeping pet’s mouth fresh and clean. The easy to use oral rinse eliminates foul odor, cleanses the mouth, reduces tartar buildup and prevents gingivitis. Regular use helps in maintaining general mouth hygiene. The oral solution is also used in treating serious gum diseases.
How it works
Orovet Oral Rinse has a powerful ingredient Chlorhexidine. This ingredient has the ability to promote healing in the oral cavity after oral surgery. It helps in controlling secondary infections. Chlorhexidine present in Orovet Oral rinse has the ability to bind mucous to the skin. It is tested and approved by veterinarians for dental care of dogs and cats.
- Helps to maintain dental hygiene in dogs and cats
- Reduces tartar buildup
- Promotes healing of the oral cavity after oral surgery
- Prevents secondary mouth infection after surgery
- Freshens breath
- Veterinary recommended and safe to use for dogs and cats
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use before brushing
- Keeping at proper distance, just squirt the rinse along the gum line of your pet without touching the teeth.
- Don’t rinse your pet’s mouth after application, or give it water for 10-20 minutes.
- Don’t apply rinse to your pet’s mouth 1 hour before or after a meal
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Chlorhexidine digluconate, Saccharine, Methylcellulose|
has helped to control bad breath and other dental issues in our cat.
I have a little Chihuahua and her breath was so bad we did not want her sitting in our lap because it smelled like she ate rotten eggs. We tried other products but of no help. we gave it a try and it worked.
woow that has a great effect on bad breath
Effective and affordable
best oral rinse, have being using for a month and can say it has perfectly set in our dog's routine