Pet Dent Oral Rinse for Pets
Pet Dent Oral Rinse has been specifically developed for maintaining oral hygiene of dogs and cats. It is an effective product that needs to be used after brushing or after completion of an oral treatment. It is completely alcohol and sugar free that makes it highly safe for pets. This oral rinse aids in keeping the breath of the pet fresh and thus ensures oral hygiene of the pet.
How It Works?
Chlorhexidine gluconate, Zinc gluconate, and Calcium glycerophosphate are the three active ingredients present in this oral rinse. All these three ingredients aid in controlling plaque, bad breath and keeps the oral health of the pet fine.
- Assists in maintaining oral hygiene of the pet
- Controls the growth of bacteria in the pet's mouth
- Stops the formation of plaque
- Lay the pet down in a comfortable position.
- Then lift the upper lip in such a way that you can see the gums.
- Smoothly apply the oral rinse over the gum-line such that it dribbles down over the upper and lower teeth line.
- Ensure that the pet does not get hurt by the applicator.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the mouth.
- Ensure that children and pets are kept away from the product.
- There should be a safe distance between the gums of the pet and the applicator so that there is no accidental damage to the pet.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water after applying the product.
|Target Species||Dogs and cats|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Chlorhexidine gluconate, Zinc gluconate, Calcium glycerophosphate|
|Brand Name||Pet Dent|
It keeps my pal’s mouth fresh and hygienic
good dental oral rinse.
best dental product for our dogs and cats
I was skeptical but was wrong, it turned out to be the best product
Peggy really makes fuss about brushing so we need to use this rinse regularly and it literally keeps her breath fresh and mouth clean