Revolution Flea Control for Cats
Revolution is a topical treatment that protects cats from multiple parasites, such as fleas, heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, and ear mites. This monthly spot-on solution controls and prevents deadly heartworm infections. Revolution is a waterproof formula that not only prevents heartworms but also protects cats from harmful intestinal worm infections and Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Note: Stronghold and Revolution are the same products, created with the same component, selamectin, in the very same quantity.
Please note: There is currently a worldwide scarcity of Revolution for Dogs and Cats; nonetheless, you can opt for Stronghold that has the same active ingredient (Selamectin) as Revolution.
How does it work?
Revolution is a remarkable product for treating numerous parasites in felines. The active ingredient – Selamectin in this broad-spectrum spot-on prevents heartworms, fleas, intestinal worms and ear mites. The component destroys all life stages of fleas, including eggs, larvae and pupae. This waterproof product protects cats from external and internal parasites for the whole month. With no possible side effects, Revolution is beneficial for kittens over 6 weeks of age along with pregnant and lactating queens.
- Protects against fleas
- Prevents heartworm
- Effective treatment to control roundworms and hookworms
- Easy to administer treatment
- It works to kill both internal and external parasites.
- Stays active for the whole month protecting cats from infestation
- Kills fleas in your pet’s living environment
- Effectively treats ear mites.
- Dosage of Revolution depends on cat bodyweight.
- Weigh your cat before the treatment.
- Part the fur on the shoulder blades for a visible skin.
- Open the pipette and place the tip of the tube on the visible skin.
- Squeeze it and empty the entire content at one go.
- Take care your cat does not lick the applied area until it is dry.
- Do not allow cat to bath until 2 hours of application.
|Cats (lbs)||Pack color||Dosage||mg per tube||Potency (mg/ml)||Administered volume (ml)|
|Up to 5 lbs||Mauve box||Apply contents of 1 tube once a month||Selamectin – 15 mg||60||0.25|
|5.1 – 15 lbs||Blue box||Apply contents of 1 tube once a month||Selamectin – 45 mg||60||0.75|
|15.1 lbs – 22 lbs||Taupe box||Apply contents of 1 tube once a month||Selamectin – 60 mg||60||1.0|
Note: For cats, over 22 lbs use the appropriate combination of tubes.
- Keep the product out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands with soap after application of Revolution or wear gloves during treatment.
- Do not use on kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- Never use on the sick cats and kittens.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
Great ProductThe product really has great potential and is greatly effective for my Dino and Carry.
EffectiveUsed for years. Recommended by vet. Great product!
Revolution for DogsI have used Canada West Express for several years now and have always gotten good service for prices that are lower in the US.