Advantage for cats is a monthly flea control treatment
Advantage is available in two different packs categorized by the weight of the cat.
- Advantage kittens and small cats – for pets weighing between 1-9 lbs
- Advantage cats – for pets that weigh over 9 lbs
- Choose the pack relevant to your pet’s weight. Check dosage table for details.
- Application: Being a spot-on treatment, Advantage for cats need to be applied at the base of the skull.
- Part the fur at the base of the cat’s skull to create a bare skin spot. Place the tip of open tube on this spot and squeeze out the entire content.
- Allow the spot to be completely dry. Repeat on a monthly basis.
|Cat weight (lbs)
||Advantage kittens and small cats
Note: It is safe for breeding, pregnant and lactating cats. Take vet advice before treating sick or convalescing pets.
- Keep away from children, pets and food items.
- Do not use on any species other than cats.
- Do not use on kittens that are younger than 8 weeks of age.
- Do not use on pets that are allergic on any of the ingredients of the treatment.
- Do not allow other pets and children groom or play with the treated pet.
- Consult a veterinarian on observing any signs of allergic reaction like sore skin, vomiting, lethary etc.
- Store in cool, dry place.
There are no known contraindications of Advantage for cats.