HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN
Anxiety TFLN is a non-sedating liquid drops that promotes normal calmness in dogs and cats during loud noises like gunshots or storms, fireworks, and thunderstorms. It aids in relaxing the pets from anxious, unwanted and restless behavior, thereby aiding the dogs and cats from pacing, drooling, hiding, panting and other wanted behavior. It is extremely safe for dogs and cats.
How does it work?
Anxiety TFLN, a Homeopet product contains natural ingredients that protects the pets from anxiety problems. All its ingredients assist in protecting the pets from changes in the environment, sudden movements and other stress-related situations. It is a completely natural homeopathic remedy that is recommended by veterinarians in our country for relieving anxiety from dogs and cats.
- Consists of only natural ingredients, hence, extremely safe for dogs and cats
- Controls specific phobias in pets
- Easy to administer
- Recommended for dogs and cats of all sizes and breeds, including pregnant and lactating pets
- Relieves the pets from fearful situations comprising of fireworks, loud noises, lightening, and backfiring of vehicles
- This treatment is for oral administration only.
- Put the liquid preparation directly to the mucous membrane of the pet's mouth including the lips.
- If you have a dog, pull the labial pouch.
- If you have a cat; raise the head until you can see the open mouth.
- If your pet finds it distressful to take the dose or you are unable to comply, mix it in the food, water or milk.
- For fireworks, you can give a full dose every 15 minutes for a maximum of 4 doses before or during the activity.
- If your pet is sensitive to the odor of alcohol preservative, give 10-20 minutes for it to dilute and evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the dog/cat.
- You can mix it with food, water or milk.
- Alternatively, you can add a sprayer and mist in the air around severely affected patients to calm them down or dropped around bedding area 3-5 times on a regular basis.
- This treatment is recommended to be used only when your dog/cat is anxious.
- Before administering this treatment on pregnant female pets, consult with your veterinarian.
- Follow the dosage instructions as given on the product label or as recommended by the veterinarian.
- Evaluate the sensitivity of the pet towards alcoholic preservatives and then give a single dose first. If there are any signs of hypersensitivity, consult with your veterinarian on an immediate basis.
- Never overdose the pet with the treatment.
|Target species||Dogs and cats|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Phosphorus 6c&30c, Rhododendron 6c&30c, Borax 6c&30c, Theridion 6c&30c, Chamomilla 6c&30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.|
Seems to workA friend recommended this product to tackle anxiety during storms. Now my dog seems calm even in the most anxious conditions.
Must Buy!Will definitely buy this again. It works well for pets in stressful situation and controls anxiety. Its a must buy anxiety conntrol product.
Helpful!Its very helpful for me to control my dogs with this product. It helps them to be relaxed and to stay calm.
Very goodI have a small dog that is very nervous at times and this will help!