Dermavet Cream For Cats & Dogs
Dermavet is a powerful formulation for treating wounds and skin conditions in dogs/cats. The four-way therapeutic treatment treats skin and anal gland infections. Dermavet delivers fast and effective treatment for bacterial, yeast and fungal infections. This formulation helps in managing dermatological disorders such as inflammation and dry dermatitis. It can spread easily onto the wound, and relieves animal from pain and inflammation instantly.
How does it work?
Dermavet - all-purpose cream contains powerful ingredients that help to cure different wounds. It contains the antibacterial and antifungal properties of Azadirachta indica, Pongami pinnata and Cassiatora. This helps to control infection. The cooling, haemastatic and astringent properties of Shorea robusta, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Ficus infectoria and Jashad bhasma relieves from burning sensation of the wound. Dermavet also has the analgesic property of Celastrus paniculatus, which helps to reduce pain.
- Treats and prevents interdigital cysts
- It cures anal gland infections
- Dermavet cream is helpful in curing moist or dry dermatologic disorders characterized by inflammation from bacterial and candidal infections, as well as from contact, eczematous, seborrheic and parasitic (ear mites) dermatitis
- With no possible side effects, Dermavet is safe for all breeds of dogs/cats
- Clean the wound of dirt, debris and pus.
- Without hurting pet, slowly spread a thin layer of Dermavet on the wound.
- According to the condition of the wound, increase the frequency of the cream. Apply once a week for mild inflammation or superficial skin cut.
- Apply twice or thrice a day in case of acute wound condition. For deep-seated wound, take your vet’s advice.
- For treating cysts and anal gland infection, drain the cystic area and glands properly. Gently fill them with Dermavet cream.
- When dealing with an ear infection, clean the ear with ear cleaner drops, and then apply a thin layer of the cream.
- For any skin condition, clean the area and then apply a thin layer of Dermavet.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not store above 86°F; store it at room temperature.
- Avoid over exposure to excessive heat (104º F).
- Wash hands with soap after treating an animal.
- Over dosage of this is product is not recommended.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||Shorea robusta, Azadirachta indica, Pongamia pinnata, Cassia tora, Ficus infectoria, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Celastrus paniculatus, Jasad bhasma, Methyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben.|
It works wonders! I have used for few weeks and can see improving results right away.
The best treatment I have ever had for my pal. Will continue this for long ahead.
My cat had those big flea bites, she is allergic to fleas and had pulled out her hair and made it worse. Dermavet soothed the itching and healed it up in days.
Best treatment for the skin. Keeps my doggy in good condition.
This product is just excellent.