Cazitel Flavored Tablets for Cats
Cazitel tablets are specially designed for the treatment and prevention of roundworms and tapeworms in cats. The single treatment is formulated to protect cats from wide range of intestinal worms.
Worms treated are
Roundworms: Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina
Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, Echinococcus multilocularis.
How it works?
Cazitel contains two key ingredients. Praziquantel and Pyrantel embonate combined together to eliminate different worms including roundworms, tapeworms, whipworms and hookworms. Regular dosage will help to protect cats from any harmful intestinal infection in future.
- Treats and controls roundworm and tapeworm infection
- Prevents mixed intestinal infection caused by worms
- Protects cats from various gastrointestinal worm infection
- Safe for cats and kittens
- One single tablet to be given orally.
- Tablets are easy to divide into half to assist with accurate dosing.
- Directly administer into cat’s mouth or mix it with food.
- Provide correct dosage according to the bodyweight of your cat.
- Cats weighing 2.2-4.4 lbs = 0.5 tablet
- Cats weighing 4.4-8.8 lbs = 1 tablet
- Cats weighing 8.8-13.2 lbs = 1.5 tablets
- Cats weighing 13.2-18.6 lbs = 2 tablets
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Wash hands after use.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek doctor’s advice.
- Do not use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not use in pregnant animals.
- Not recommended for animals hypersensitive to the active ingredients.
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
, Pyrantel Embonate
No other treatment worked as powerful as this. Will buy this again!
I am using this for months, the results are always effective.
these flavored tabs are easy to dose, and give highly effective results
best flavored tabs those are so easy to dose.
It has literally saved olur kitty from bad worm inffections. and is quite gentle, we are continuing giving this treatment.